Introduction

John Watson was nothing special. He was anything but that. He wasn't a person, it seemed he was a label. "Dr. John Watson". He was slightly OCD and all his days were the same. Eat work eat sleep on repeat 24/7. He was a lonely man but he ignored it, his life was not about him, it was about his patients and the people he cared for. No matter how many times he had been advised to take a break he never did. He worked all holidays, and even on Christmas Day. He had become so drowned in his work he has forgotten to have life. Yet he didn't care about that.

But one day the beautiful, elegant sir Sherlock Holmes walked into the clinic Dr. John Watson worked at, Something sent his blood to rush through his veins with an unexplained warmth, his voice became caught by the lump in his throat and his eyes chained to the wonder that was Mr Holmes .The man moved with a delicacy that can only belong to that of an angel. He was fascinating, mysterious,but more than anything he was gorgeous.

And just by looking at the man John felt a surge of life, running through him, burning like a fire. As he glanced down at his paper and read out the man's name, as his next patient,
He could tell this meeting would be a little strange.

But there is little you can tell in advance.