Positive

Authors Note: It's been a while since I've written but sometimes an OTP demands a fic. I don't know when this is set. It's more like an AU if anything. But, yeah, I don't own anything, yadda yadda. I'm not a mother so this information might be off. This is kind of a collection of one shots with the theme of pregnancy and parenting. They all go in order. Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sex was a pretty constant thing for the couple; a mostly daily occurrence between fits of passion or just simply boredom. Tonight was no exception; even though there was a massive snowstorm outside and it was freezing inside. It was a cliché way to keep warm but neither April or Andy complained about it. The dull sound of the headboard of the bed hitting the wall was a sound they were used to, after being married for two years. Andy figured they must have had sex here at least 300 times in their relationship. A very good use of the bed, if you asked him. He had to admit; seeing her on top of him, riding him like this, was the one of the hottest things he'd ever seen, and she did a lot of hot things. He could go on about those forever (And sometime he did, much to the disgust of Chris and Ben. Tom always got really excited when Andy talked about April's boobs, and that was creepy.). Still, this moment was so intimate to him. He watched her rise and fall, guiding her with his hands on her hips. With a strangled noise, he came. April, used to not coming first, made a sudden shriek.

"Andy! No!" She whined, sliding off of him. She punched his chest.

Still breathing raggedly, he sat up, furrowing his brows and looking at her. "Woah, babe. Calm down. I didn't mean to do it so early." He said, embarrassed.

"No, you dunce. The condom broke. You got that junk inside of me." She crossed her arms, knowing it all wasn't his fault. "You know that I don't want kids until I'm 50."

"Hey." He nuzzled her breasts with his head, and April smiled. "You're on that no baby pill, that one I accidentally ate." Andy looked up at her, that hopeful look in his eyes. "Besides, a baby isn't the worst thing that could happen, right?"

April groaned and laid down. "I'm not talking about that with you again. Good night, Andy." He laid down as well, spooning her.

"I love you." He mumbled, kissing her shoulder. April mumbled something back, and was soon fast asleep. Andy, however, was not quick to fall asleep.

He was getting older and he knew it. He knew that, really, he could knock up a girl when he was 80 years old, but that's not what he was worried about. Andy wanted kids, and April didn't. He understood, he guessed. She was young, and wanted to go out and have fun and she hated adult things. Andy didn't want to be in his fifties, taking care of a three year old. He wanted to be able to play with his kid. It wasn't worth fighting with her about it. Still, as he stroked the skin of her flat, empty stomach, he felt his heart flutter. If only.

~~~~~~~

It had been a little over a month since the condom broke and Andy had forgotten all about it. Her stomach was still as flat as ever, much to his disappointment. As he made his cheerful way to his desk, he noticed something odd. Ann and April were hanging out. He decided to join in the conversation.

"Hey, Been There Done That and Will Forever Be Doing That, what's up?" He leaned on the door way, grinning.

"Oh." Ann smiled, awkwardly looking at April. "We were just talking about you!" Woah. Wrong thing to say, and April shot her a dirty look.

"Yeah, we were talking about your massive dong." April said, completely straight faced. She seemed normal, despite that sad look in her eyes.

"Oh, babe. I think all three of us know that it is not mass-" Andy paused. "Never mind, thanks for the compliment."