𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

"Look who's awake!" Rat exclaimed as Juice emerged from the hallway in a pair of sweatpants. Ali was helping Abel decide what movie he wanted to watch.

"Yeah, yeah." Juice said softly as he walked into the kitchen.

"You're quite happy." Gemma teased. "I'll make you some coffee."

"It's like ten o'clock at night."

"Trust me, it won't make a difference." Ali walked into the kitchen as Juice put his hands on the counter and leaned forward. She rubbed his back.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm about to pass out."

"Sit down, then," Ali said softly as Gemma pulled a chair out and he sat down.

"Should I give him water instead of coffee?" Gemma asked Ali. She nodded and got him a cup of water. When she set it down in front of him, he rested his head against her stomach. Gemma smiled.

"Don't you two ever want kids?" She asked. Ali put her hand on Juice's head, running her thumb along the skin.

"Mom," Ali said softly. "It's not the right time, with Abel and everything." Gemma nodded

"I'm sorry for doing... that," Juice said, looking up at her.

"It's okay," she smiled and leaned down and pecked his lips softly. "I have to go watch a movie with Abel in the room, we'll talk later."

"Have fun." Juice said with a slight laugh.

Abel and Ali sat in one of the bedrooms and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas for no particular reason other than they loved the movie. Abel had fallen asleep by the end of the movie and Ali tucked him into the bed.

She changed into sweatpants and one of her Reaper sweatshirts and threw her hair up in a bun. She walked out to the living area where everyone was talking and laughing.

"You look natural." Gemma said, throwing a bottle of Jack at her. She caught it and the guys laughed.

"Good?" Ali laughed in a questionable tone.

"Juice is making some sort of food." Bobby stated. Ali set the bottle on the table and walked into the kitchen.

"It's like midnight," Ali said softly and Juice laughed.

"I'm hungry, and so is everyone else," he said with a laugh.

"Why didn't you come get me?" She asked him with a smile as she watched him cook.

"Because you were watching a movie with Abel, and I figured you'd be asleep."

"You need to rest though," she told him.

"I'm gonna have to go with the guys tomorrow," Juice said.

"No you're not," Ali said, putting her hand on his arm. "I'll tell Jax that you're sick and you're gonna help me with Abel."

"He won't listen to you."

-

"Yeah, I get it. He can stay here and help Bobby." Jax said as he played with Abel.

"Thank you," Ali said softly. "Uh, we need to talk then. Whenever you're free."

"Sure thing," he smiled and said his goodbyes to everyone. He kissed Ali forehead. "Talk later." She nodded as Jax left.

"What are you talking to Jax about?" Juice asked her as she sat Abel at the table and looked in the fridge to make them something to eat.

"Some stuff that's been happening."

"Oh?" Juice said.

"Food!" Abel yelled. Ali laughed and got the milk out so he could have some cereal.

"Okay, little dude." Ali giggled.

"Have you ever thought about starting a family of our own?" Juice said, leaning against the counter and watching her every move.

She nodded sheepishly, "Every day."