𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

As soon as they got up to the cabin, Ali got Abel out of the car and met Nero at the front door. He silently led allie to the bedroom.

Juice was okay of course, just passed out. Gemma had taken care of the drugs in his system. Abel was in the living area with rat.

"What happened?" Ali asked softly whilst she sat next to her unconscious husband. She set her hand on his bare chest.

"Overdosed on Oxy," Gemma said, kneeling in front of Ali. "He took a lot of it."

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know, baby." Gemma replied softly. Ali hit his face lightly, trying to wake him up to no avail. Nero and Gemma told her that they'd handle it.

"C'mon buddy, let's get up and walk." Nero lifted him up as Gemma held Ali. Alison didn't want to leave him, but she couldn't watch him like this.

He had confessed to killing one of Nero's friend's old lady, Darvany. He told her that Jax had ordered him to, and that it was getting to him.

He also said that it was painless for her, that it was easy. That was how he wanted it.

Nero dropped Juice and left him crying on the floor. Ali rushed over to him and sat beside him.

"I'm so sorry." He cried, clutching Ali. Nero and Gemma had left the room.

"Baby," she pulled him to sit up and put her hand on his face. "It's okay, I promise you, everything will be okay." Ali stood up and held her hands out. She hoisted him onto the bed.

Juice laid down and rubbed his face as she sat beside him, rubbing his chest.

"I feel like shit," he said in a tired tone. Abel ran in and jumped on the bed.

"Are you okay? Ali was crying because she was worried." Abel said. Juice smiled weakly and took the hand that was rubbing his chest and kissed her palm.

"I'm fine buddy."

"Hey, um— let's let Juice rest for a little." Ali said on the verge of tears. Abel nodded and jumped off the bed, running out of the room. Ali kissed Juice's forehead. "On your side." She ordered, and he shifted onto his side. "I'll talk to you later."

-

"That can't go to Jackson," Ali said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Nero, please don't tell him. He's already on bad turf with him. He'll kill him." She cried softly. Nero put his arm around her and pulled her into a hug.

"Okay, little mama, you have my word." Someone had walked into the cabin.

"I'm really sorry about Darvany."

"It's okay, sweetheart. It's not like he had a choice."

"Alison?" Tara said after she greeted Abel.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot to call you, I'm so sorry." Ali sighed.

"It's okay," Tara laughed softly. "Can we talk after I check up on Bobby?"

"Can you check on Juice then? I don't know what to do with him."

"Sure thing." Tara said with a smile before she walked to Bobby's room. Ali hugged Nero and went to Juice's room. He was sleeping soundly. She leaned against the bed and put her arm over him to rub his back. Tara walked in.

"Bobby is okay, how's Juice?" She wondered.

"He was awake for a little while." Ali said softly, watching him sleep.

"What happened?"

"Overdosed on Oxy." She said. Tara sighed. "My mom and Nero helped him. They got most of it out of his system."

"He should be okay. He needs to rest and drink lots of water." Ali nodded and got up, kissing Juice's head and walking out to the front porch of the cabin. Tara followed her.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Ali asked, sitting on the railing and lighting a cigarette. It was raining pretty heavily as thunder and lightning struck.

"About Abel," Tara said. Ali took a long drag of her cigarette. "He always asks to come see you and Juice. He loves being around you."

"Where is this going, Tara? Is there something wrong?" She wondered softly, looking at her. Tara sighed.

"When I go to prison, and I know I am, I'm gonna need you to take care of Abel."

"What about Jax?"

"You know more than anyone that he's not capable to do it alone."

"What about Thomas?" Ali flicked the embers of her cigarette.

"I was hoping that Gemma could do it. She's real good with babies." Tara spoke, not sure if she made the right decision.

"Of course I'll look after Abel." Ali assured. "You need to take care of yourself, though. I worry about you. I mean, I know we pretty much hate each other, but you're so smart and you do a hell of a lot of stuff for this club." Tara nodded.

"You're the only one whom I trust enough."

"I'll do it." Ali said as she threw the cigarette. Tara hugged her.

"Thank you. I have a meeting with my lawyer early tomorrow—"

"I'll keep Abel overnight, go home, get some rest."

"You should rest too," Tara smiled. "You got a lot of weight on your shoulders."