{~.Music Notes.~}

(Okay just to be clear I haven't written a story before and this is just for stress relief purposes so if it doesn't sit well with you well then too bad :)))))) )

"C C G Cadd9 Am Gb F Fm, remember to start with these chords until the bridge then start all over again. Then remember to- Kai? Kai are you listening to me?!" The young girl asked her friend that had seemed to be in his little headspace playing with his cat.

"Hmm? I am no need to worry nana." the male said still keeping his focus on the cat.

"Oh really? Because all I see is a small rat playing with his cat and not paying attention to his lessons. You've been zoning out A LOT lately, what is even going on in that head of yours for you to zone out hun?" the girl said. 

He has been zoning out a lot huh?

"Banana you already know I zone out half the time. It's just ADHD things," he replied still playing with the cat.

Banana sighed. "Well, I would hope you at least paid attention to what I was saying given the fact you don't even have your ukulele in hand." she started to get up and walk away and towards what Kai assumed to be her room.

He laid down on his back as his cat Karen sat right beside him.

"You know what Karen? I sometimes wonder what would life be like without lessons like these," he said as he stretched out.

"Would we have all the items we have now? Would we even be able to play all sorts of instruments?" he rambled.

The boy turned to his side to face the cat.

"You know what Karen, wouldn't it be amazing to have my own world?" the boy asked the acting like she could respond.

"MeOwwww" purred the cat.

"Yeah, a world where everything is what it isn't! A world where nothing would make complete sense!" the boy said with excitement.

The boy looked out to the field. "Maybe this world won't look anything like this world. My world would have such cozy colors and warm light! And then there would be different places for every person!"

The boy rambled about his perfect world to his cat that had seemed to have been playing with some fluff.  

The boy seemed to have grown sleepy since he has been starting to yawn and rub his eyes.

"Well let's go back inside Karen, nana's probably starting to get worried about why we're staying outside for so long." the boy said as he got back up and started to walk towards the door to the house with the cat following not so far behind.

When they got back inside they failed to notice a tiny little cat that seemed to have their fur two different colors split down its body. One side is white and the other is black smiling at them.