The New Beginning

A/N: Hey guys! (: New Atory I hope you all like it! Please comment and tell me what you think! PLEASE VOTE if you think its good enough! (:

I was walking down the hall; I focused on my cell phone trying not to notice the stares I was getting. I expected this being the new girl and all, but no matter how many times I’ve been through it I’m still not used to it. And it’s not like I haven’t been here before I only left two years ago, but then again I don’t exactly look the same either. I guess nobody noticed me.

I walked down the hall to the office to get my locker number and class schedule. I saw Mrs. Ashcroft going through random files on the computer.

“Can I help you?” She asked.

“Yes ma’am. I’m the new transfer student and I need to get my schedule and stuff.” I replied

“Miss Summers?” 

“Yes ma’am.”

“Just one moment.” She said opening a drawer in her desk pulling out what I assumed was my file. “Oh, yes. Here you go. Miss Zoey Summers.” She stated

“Yupp, that’s me!” I smiled taking my papers and heading to my new locker.

“Hey there.” Said a tall, muscular guy walking towards me. He was handsome; he had dark brown hair and stunning blue eyes. I definitely do not remember him!

“Um… Hey ” I said shyly.

“I’m Dillon, Dillon Montgomery.” He said with a smirk.

No freaking way! I can’t believe it. Him, of all people? Wow.

He was my best friend through elementary and most  of middle school. We were the best of friends, two peas in a pod, until he started dating Miss Popular. He started to ignore me and we fought constantly, he was always being a smartass. He let his girlfriend run all over me, She hated me and I don’t even know why.

But boy his looks sure have changed, He’s now tall and (as bad as it pains me to think it) hot. What happened? I just stared in awe, And I guess he noticed too by the smug grin on his face. I knew he didn’t recognize me either.

“You like what you see?” She smiled

“Well… I might if I were into arrogant jerks.” I stated

“Ha… That’s funny coming from someone who doesn’t even know me. “  He replied

“Or do I? Really Dillon do you not remember me?... Zoey…” 

He looked confused.

“Summers?” he asked

“The one and only.” I said smugly.

“But you… look so… different.” He stuttered 

“Well this has been a lovely conversation, but I’m going to my locker now. And I don’t know find someone to talk to that I actually like.” I said bitchyly

This time it was his turn to stand there in awe, as I went to find my locker.

I heard screaming and immediately turned around to see Missa running toward me. Her dark ringlets bounced up and down around her face. Her brown eyes staring straight at me. Her cheer skirt was a little too short exposing a lot of her long legs.

“Zoey!” she screamed

“Missa!” 

She ran straight up to me and gave me a huge hug.

“Hey, so cheer tryouts are tomorrow and you are trying out” She said cheerfully “And you won’t believe how much things have changed since you left.” She blabbed on and on as she walked with me to my locker.