30.5

Nat stands in front of Dom as they hold onto the back of the truck they are riding on. The driver starts driving beside the train before Dom and the other guys cut into the side of the train with torches. The side rips off due to the speed before Nat stands beside Dom. Nat smiles as she sees Brian and Mia waiting inside.

"Look who showed up," Vince says as they walk into the train.

"God, I'm so happy you're okay," Mia says as she hugs Dom while Nat hugs Brian.

"I thought I told you to lay low," Dom says as he looks at Brian.

"Been running on fumes. Had to make a call," Brian tells him.

"Hey! Quit talking. We only got the two-minute window," Zizi orders as he walks onto the train.

"Let's go, Vince," Dom says as he slightly glares at Zizi.

"I'm taking the GT40," Zizi says in Portuguese. The car that Vince is in, is pulled out onto the back of the truck before the back of the truck is tilted and lowered to the ground so Vince can drive off. Vince takes off as the back of the truck moves back into place. Zizi goes to walk towards the GT40 but Dom stops him.

"Ladies first," Dom tells him before Nat and him to share a look before she walks over to the driver's side. The guy connecting the car tries to walk over to her but Brian shoves him back.

"Hey! This car suits me better," Nat says in Portuguese before getting in with Mia getting in the passenger seat.

"See you, baby," Brian says as he walks over to Mia's side.

"It's okay... we're all going to the same place," Zizi tells the guy in Portuguese. "We'll get the car there." Dom and Brian share a look before Dom walks over to Mia's window.

"Change of plans. Wait for my call," Dom says before Nat nods. "Let's go!" The car is pulled onto the back of the truck before it tilts and lowers to the ground. Nat drives off of the back of the truck before she quickly drives in the opposite direction of Vince.

"Where is she going?" Zizi asks as he watches her before turning to Dom, who kind of shrugs. Zizi then points his gun at Dom. "Where is she going?"

"Hey!" Dom says as he hits Zizi's arm causing him to fire the gun. The bullet hits a pipe causing it to bust with flames. Brian starts hitting the other guy while Zizi crawls over to the hole.

"Go after the girls. Hurry up!" Zizi orders the guy in the truck in Portuguese. Dom shoves the guy that Brian is fighting into the wall before Brian jumps onto the back of the truck. Zizi hits Dom across the back with a crowbar before Dom turns to him, punching him in the face. The other guy wraps his arms around Dom from behind before Dom slams him into the wall. Zizi tries to hit Dom again but only ends up getting punched again. The other guy goes to punch Dom but Dom throws him out of the train. Brian takes the passenger out of the truck before climbing in. The driver tries to attack Brian with a blow torch. Dom punches Zizi knocking him to the ground. Brian kicks the driver before punching him, causing them to crash into the train.

"Shit," Brian says as he sees a fire with the gas tank leaking above it. Brian starts climbing out of the truck. Brian makes it to the outside of the truck before the gas tank explodes. Dom looks around for Zizi but can't find him before he looks out the hole. "Bridge. There is a bridge!" Dom quickly gets into the remaining car. Agents enter the freighter before Zizi shoots them. Dom drives out of the train as Zizi shoots at him. Brian climbs to the top of the truck as Dom catches up to him. Brian jumps onto the back of the car before the bridge takes the truck out. Dom drives off of a cliff having no where else to go. Brian and Dom jump out of the car as it falls before landing in the water below.

"You had to make a call, huh?" Dom asks Brian as they surface. "Shitty call, O'Conner. Shitty call." They look to the shore as several cars pull up before men with guns get out.

" They look to the shore as several cars pull up before men with guns get out