Car rides at night (part 1)

It was very late, but they weren't sure what time exactly. They liked it that way actually, it felt like them and only them in the world. They're own little world. Joseph drove his car down the backroads of the countryside and gently played forties love song. He hummed to the music as Caesar sat next to him and watched him, he was rather amusing, the way tapped his hand on the wheel to the songs and his head moving side to side as he did so.
'How funny,' Caesar thought, he let out a chuckle that caught Joseph's attention.
"What?" Joseph peered over, his face reflected off the moonlight, how handsome.
"Oh, well, it's just... I noticed you move a lot whilst the songs are playing. That was all." Caesar admitted. Which earned a look from Joseph. 'I should have kept my mouth shut...'
"Awww~ little Caesar-chan looks at me when there's a whole galaxy above us? How romantic! I guess I'm the only star in your eyes Caesar~" Joesph playfully smirked over at his blond lover.
"Shut up, idiot!" A light pink crept up onto the Italians face. And of course, Joseph saw. "And don't call me that! It's childish."
"What? you don't like me calling you what? I'm sorry Caesar I don't understand, could you be more specific?" Joseph, obviously teasing, put his hand up to his ear to try get a reaction out of the man beside him, and, like always, it worked.
"You know what I'm talking about, bastard."
Joseph smiled and looked forward. It really was just them.