Untitled for Now

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. All original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 © 2020. This story '' including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content is copyrighted by the creator. All rights are reserved by the owner 'littlegurllost'. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the creator. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

 A/N: This story will have alternating Arianna/Nicholas POV's by chapter. This story contains blood, gore, violence, guns, and references to religion, drugs, alcohol, language and R-rated scenes. The mob is never a clean thing so this story won't be either. Besides all of that, this story depicts the love of two people in a crime centered, violent, and shady world. Don't expect them to fall in love at first sight because that's not how it happens in real life. Just let the story progress and stick with it, hopefully you'll be on a roller-coaster ride from the beginning.

I don't shy away from criticism. If you have any questions, issues, or whatever, send them my way.

Prologue:

Arianna stared at herself in the mirror for the fifth time in the last five minutes. It was definitely something there this time. It was inevitable, her belly was growing faster and soon she wouldn't be able to hide it from him anymore. Nicholas was going to flip his lid, of that she was certain. She knew he wasn't ready for this. Hell neither was she, but she wasn't sure she could keep this from him any longer.

"Arianna!" Nicholas bellowed from somewhere in the house. "Just a second" she called back out to him. Taking a few deep breaths to calm her nerves, she pulled away from the mirror only to stop short at the sudden opening of the bathroom door.

" Hey Angel, what are you doing in here?"

"Nothing, I thought i saw a zit so i was just checking it out."

He stared at her for a minute, taking her all in. Watching as her eyes shifted slightly to look past him. He might have missed it if he didn't know what to look for, but it was an obvious sign that she was lying to him. "You're getting better, but you're still a terrible liar. Now why don't you tell me exactly what's bothering you."

It was now or never. She had but one shot at this and she only hoped that things wouldn't completely go to shit.