𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

"My mom would never do that," Ali said as she sat outside the clubhouse. She was talking with Wayne. "She'd never intentionally hurt a child."

"Alison," Wayne sat next to her. "There's a whole lot of truth you don't know." Jax bolted out the door to his bike, probably on his way to St. Thomas. Ali stood up and went inside.

"You two need to come with me," she said as she looked at Juice and then Chibs. "I have to go see my mom, because some shit is seriously not right."

They went to Gemma's house, and sure enough, she was there. One thing about Ali is that when is comes to her mother, she's a big pile of mush. Gemma was crying as she ran in and hugged her.

"I thought you were in Nevada." Gemma spoke through sobs.

"Wayne called me," Juice and Chibs were in the kitchen as Gemma and Ali were in the dining room. "I had to come back when I heard."

"That bitch wants to take the boys away from us. I think she's gonna leave Jax and take the boys, give custody to Margaret Murphy, and completely unroot them from Charming."

Ali sat on the table in front of her and dried her mom's tears.

"She said I kicked her in the stomach and hurt that baby,"

"I know you wouldn't do that, Mom." Ali said as she started tearing up.

"Well thats not what others will think," she sighed and sniffled. "They're gonna arrest me soon."

"Chibs," Ali said, motioning both of the guys in. "Can you stay with her until they pick her up?"

"Sure thing darlin'." He said, sitting at one of the chairs. Ali grabbed Juice's hand and kissed her mom on the cheek.

"Call me when they pick her up." Ali told Chibs nodded.

"Where are you going, Alison?" Gemma wondered.

"St. Thomas."

-

They walked into the hospital and went to find Tara.

"What are you doing?" Juice wondered.

"I'm just gonna confront her." He grabbed her hand and halted her movements.

"Bullshit. Talk to Jax first."

"Maybe." Ali released his hand and continued walking. When they got to her room, Ali made Juice stay outside the room.

"How are you feeling?" Ali asked her as she strolled in. Jax has left prior to her arrival.

"Fine." She replied curtly.

"Now, instead of being a little bitch, you could tell me what actually happened between you and my mother." Ali hissed.

"She attacked me." Tara snapped in a convincingly hurt voice.

"Bullshit!" Ali yelled. "She knew you were pregnant, she'd never hurt a child."

"She kicked me in the stomach!"

"Lying whore," Ali growled. "You know what Jax is gonna do to her because of you?"

"I have a restraining order." She said matter-of-factly.

"He doesn't give two shits about your goddamn restraining order," Ali fumed. "He'll hurt her."

"I don't want that." Tara said simply.

"Don't even think you're getting out of Charming with those boys, either." Ali said. "They are his boys. Abel is not yours."

"They can't have this life!" Tara exclaimed.

"Your decisions are fucking pitiful," Ali said softly, stepping close to the end of her bed. "If my brother hurts my mom, I will hurt you."