𝐗𝐗𝐗

A few days after the wedding, they prepared ready for Nevada.

"Put the guns in the van, duh," Jax ordered the prospects. Ali looked at him as she chewed on her lip.

"Did you lie to me?" She asked as he walked toward her.

"Probably," he said. "We're meeting the Nevada charter for the guns. They're gonna help us with the Irish." Ali rolled her eyes.

"You're unbelievable." She hissed. He laughed.

"I need you and Juice in there because I need you to keep an eye on them, since this is a dumb move."

"So you stick us with the illegal shit?" Juice said, walking over to the two siblings.

"Pretty much," Jax said. "We're leaving soon!" He announced.

"Great." Ali mumbled, running her fingers through her hair.

"Don't worry," Juice said. "It's just a crate."

"Of illegal weapons, you idiot." She joked.

"Ouch." Juice said. "Trust me, we'll be okay." He grabbed her hand and rubbed it in his.

They climbed in the van with Rat and Happy, since they needed the power. Juice drove, Ali sat in the passenger seat, and Happy kept an eye on Rat and the guns.

"Woah, this is so cool." Rat said, holding one of the guns.

"Put it down!" Ali said as she took her heels off and turned to look at him.

"I'll kill you with that gun." Happy told him seriously.

"How'd I get stuck in the van with you idiots?" Ali joked.

"I'm smart." Juice defended.

"A nerd at heart," she kissed his cheek and climbed in the back. "Put it back, they go to the Irish."

"I know," Rat spoke, putting it back. "They're so sophisticated—" Rat was cut off by Juice.

"Uh, I think we have some company."

"Good, I was beginning to get bored," Ali grabbed her gun from the front seat. Happy was equipped with his guns.

-

They scared off what was thought to be the Mayans and continued on their trip to Nevada. Ali was rolled up with her knees to her chest and her head against the window. She was a heavy sleeper, so Juice didn't even bother to try to wake her. He just carried her bridal style into the lodge. Quinn had led him to the chapel and Juice set her on the couch.

As they all sat down, Juice sat beside Ali, who had woken up and sat up on the couch.

"Tired?" Chibs said. Ali nodded, rubbing the tired out of her eyes.

"Yeah," she said softly. "I guess so."

"Oh by the way, congratulations on getting married." The president said to Ali and Juice, who weren't quite sure of his name.

"Thank you." Ali squeaked out.

"I heard you patched her," the president said. By this time, Clay had stepped down from the gavel, but they were still using him for the Irish deal. "I don't know if I like that."

"She's tough, a Teller." jax said. "I wish I could tell you the shit she's done for us."

"Alright, I accept her," The President said. "Welcome."

Ali's phone rang and she stood up, walking out of the chapel.

"Hello?"

"It's Wayne," Unser said. "I've got some bad news about Tara and Gemma."

"What happened?"

"They got into a fight. Tara was pregnant."

"Was?" Ali was confused as all hell.

"Gemma apparently kicked her in the stomach, and she lost the baby."

"Shit," Ali mumbled.

"Tara wants Jax, like now. And I can't call him."

"Yeah yeah, we'll be there." She hung up and stormed in the room. "Jackson, we've got a problem."