Chapter 1: Being with you

PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE.

I call you and you call me 
It's funny how we get on so easily 
We're just 

friends, aren't we? 
You've got yours, I've got mine 
And friends are all we ever can be 

(But) We're 

getting to know each other 
A little too well 
We're starting to show our feelings 
And people can ......

------Gerard Kenny's getting to know each other......

Mage is a not so simple girl but with a lot of ambitions  She's taking up Major in Performing Arts in University of Asia.  While she was still studying, she was hanging with her cousin Adam and with her highschool batchmate, his name is Paul. A not so tall but kinda handsome. He's one of the cutest guy in school. He met Mage because of his friend Adam. Adam is Mage's cousin.

   One saturday evening, Paul and Adam were strolling around the city because they got bored. 

" Adam, men, where are we heading now? It seems there's no way we can get fun. Can you please invite your friends?." -Paul said while he's driving his latest Corolla Altis Blue Car

" Well, I can invite my cousin. I believe she's at home now. " - Adam answered Paul.

" So you better call her and we'll gonna pick her up. " - Paul excitedly answered Adam not knowing Paul has a crush on Mage.

Now Adam is trying to call Mage....

" Hey Adam. whats up? It's 9:00 in the evening. " - Mage answered the phone. She was trying to fall asleep since it's so cold because she had a full blast airconditioner in her room.

" Ahm.... Me and Paul we're trying to look for something to have fun, can you go with us? " Adam we're trying to ask Mage with his convincing voice.

" Oh sure, I'm still trying to fall asleep but I can't. You know, my insomnia is visiting me again. HAHAHA " - Mage agreed to go with them and she's hurrying to fix herself, get dress up and look beautiful becasue she has a crush on Paul.

After 30 minutes... Adam and Paul arrived to Mage's place and when Paul saw Mage, he was stunned by her looks because he never thought that Mage could be way more beautiful if she's not wearing her College Uniform.

  " Hey guys, where are we heading? I'm bored too. Good thing you called me Adam " - Mage was smiling while she was talking to Paul and Adam.

" We got bored too. That's why I asked Adam to call you." - Paul answered Mage smiling.

Mage got flattered when she found out that Paul was the one who asked Adam to call her. She never thought that her highschool crush is noticing her.

Paul is also happy that Mage was able to go with them. Paul has no idea that Mage has a crush on him. Mage knows how to hide her feelings since shehas no experience about being in a relationship. 

While Mage, Adam and Paul were strolling around the city, Paul asked Mage for her number. Without hesitation, Mage gave her number to Paul.

"Ahmmmm.. Mage, can i ask for your number? So that the next time I'll go out, I can text you." - Paul asked Mage while Adam is busy talking to his girlfriend over the phone.

" Yah sure. Just make sure that you will never spread my number to anyone. Okay?" - Mage was laughing like a kid.

" Why would I spread your number. Lucky they are if they will have your number. HAHA" - Paul said.

 After 2 hours of strolling around the city. Paul and Adam took Mage home. Paul was so happy because he was able to have time with Mage. Adam was just inside the car because he is busy talking over the phone and Paul went outside the car with Mage.

" Thanks for coming with us Mage, I'm so happy " - Paul told Mage flattering.

" No, thank you, thank you for asking Adam to call me. I'm happy too ." - Mage is also flattered.

" So, I gotta get inside now. It's very late and I nedd to be in school tomorrow very early." - Mage seems to be in a hurry and wanted to get in her house. "

" Can I pick you up? I'll be early tomorrow too. " - Paul asked.

" No,no need. I can go by myself. So, see you at school." - Mage refused Paul.

The following day. Mage (wearing her whitle blouse and black slax pants and 3-inch high black heels) was very early for school because she has a lot of things to do. Not knowing that Paul is already outside waiting for Mage.

" Wooooh ..." - Mage was shocked because Paul is outside of her house.

" Suprise ... I told you last night that I'm gonna pick you up today." - Paul (wearing their P.E Uniform) happily told Mage.

" I told you last night .... " -Mage was talking when Paul stopped her from talking.

" Just zip your mouth and get in the car. " - Paul interrupted Mage.

It was a 30 minute drive from Mage's house to the School. Mage never talked or even Paul. It seems that there is shyness between from them. It was the first time that Mage and Paul came together at school.

 When they already arrived at school, most of the girls were staring at them. It seems that they were shocked because Mage is with Paul.

While they were walking, Paul grabbed Mage's Michael Kors red bag. "you don't have to bring my bag Paul, it's not heavy. I can carry it." - Mage told Paul with her low voice.

"It's okay, it's my pleasure to bring your bag your higness." - Paul answered Mage jokingly.

"Whatever Paul. I just don't want other people think about us." - Mage told Paul like she's feeling awkwardness.

"So, you mean you don't like me being with you? Is that it?." - Paul seems like sad while asking Mage.

"It's not that Paul, you're one of the cutest guy here in our school. I just don't want them to think any negative things about me. I don't want to be called flirt ot whatever." - Mage is trying to explain to Paul.

"You don't have to worry anything 'bout that Mage. I'm here. I can defend you." -Paul is trying to make Mage feel calm.

"Okay Paul, as long as we don't really see each other often." -Mage is trying to smile and took her bag to Paul's hand.

"Gotta go now Paul, Imma be late with my first class." -Mage is in a hurry walking towards her room.

"Do I really like Mage? No.. can't be.. She's just my highschool crush. I've dated so many girls now and Mage is way far with the other girls I met." -Paul is talking to his self.

"I heard you bro.. hahaha.. it seems that you have plans for Mage...right?" - Richard (Paul's bestfriend) heard Paul talking and he's curious about Paul.

"Whaaat? No... it's not that. Mage is just one of the girls who wants to chase me... I know she's just playing demure but i'm sure she's not." -it wasn't Pauls intention to say those things about Mage because he know what kind of girl Mage really is. Paul is just confused about his feelings with Mage since it's still the second time they've been hanging out together.