Pp

Shane set down the camera on my dresser by the TV and hesitantly made his way over to me as I sat on my bed. I grasped onto his arms and pulled him toward me, wanting to be finished already. Shane held me close to him while we slammed our lips together and exchanged tongues. We weren't even longing for each other's bodies yet. All we longed for was to be finished.
Aggressively, Shane pushed me down onto the blankets with tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He let go of me and grabbed my shirt by the bottom, lifting it up and off of me. I did the same to him.
"Shane, w-wait!" I stammered. He stopped for a moment and waited. "Please, let's not go all the way. I'm not ready yet."
"Me neither."
With a sad look on his face, Shane began to pull me up toward him so that I was on his lap. Feeling his bulge, I became red in the face and put my hands on his cheeks, trying to distract him. Shane grabbed my waist, bringing me even closer to him. Once again, our lips met.
Kissing me passionately, Shane traced his fingers lightly down my back and into my shorts. He sensed my worry.
"Don't panic, Lucius. I know what you want and what you don't want."
Trying to stay clear of the camera, I lowered myself into Shane's chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. It all hurt so bad. Every time I find someone important to me, something goes wrong.
"Lucius?" I looked up. Shane gently pet my head with a slight smile on his face.
"Remember, we aren't going all the way. You'll be alright," he reassured me.
I held both of his hands and fell back, pulling him on top of me. I didn't say a word. All I did was bring my lips to his. Shane brought his hands to my waist again, being sensitive around my chest. He put his thigh in between my legs, causing me to make a slight moan. I tried my best to hold everything in, however. But can this situation really get any worse?
I rubbed my fingers through Shane's hair. He then sat up, still holding onto me, and still kissing me.
All of a sudden he lifted me up from my thighs and stood up.
"Do you mind if I do this?" he asked as he gently leaned me against the wall.
"No... it's okay," I quietly responded. As long as we were mostly hidden from the camera, I was fine.
We once again picked up our kissing, this time faster and more lustful. Shane then inserted his tongue into my mouth, but this time it seemed more naturally done.
I did the same back to Shane, and crossed my legs behind him, as well. I pulled him closer. Surprised at my leg strength, he flinched and stopped kissing me for the time being. Then, we smiled and laughed at each other. Now, we seemed to be enjoying ourselves. We forgot all about the video camera.
I clutched Shane's hair with one hand and glided my nails along his back with the other. He moved his hands upward toward my ass, but I didn't mind. In fact, in a way, I liked it.
In between kissing and breathing, I managed to let out Shane's name a couple times. He paused to let me talk.
"Yes, Lucius?" His eyes sparkled.
"Fuck, never mind. Just kiss me, already," I snarled.
Suddenly, we heard a noise from the front of the house.
"SHIT!" we both panicked. We hurried out of our position and threw our shirts back on. Shane and I both ran toward the camera to shut it off, but we only ended up knocking it over. I reached for the STOP button and successfully ended the video. When I picked up the camera, the lens was broken, but I didn't care. All I cared about was not getting caught.