Chapter 1: Meeting the Squad

Just breathe Christina..breathe..
As I walk towards the school, with my head held high, all I see is him..
Suddenly summer memories start rushing to my head as I walk by the group of jocks..him. Then I start to think..What was he thinking about when he saw me? Does he still care for me?

I honestly wanted to just run back home, hide under my covers and never come back out. He seemed untouched, perfect as always. Arghh okay, keep your cover Christina..You can do this..As I opened the school doors all I hear are girls screaming and running towards me. Those girls are my best friends; Faith, Delilah and Raquel.

Faith, when I first met her I was so scared to talk to her, I thought she would push me away because she already had a clique. Blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes that glow in the light, just the perfect girl for any guy.But then we started talking in health class of freshmen year, and now we are closer than ever.Honestly, I don't understand why she was running, because she was very clumsy and would fall flat on her face. Also, she had a very big chest that easily could bring her down.

Delilah was the first to get to me, which is no surprise because she is the schools three time track all star. "Oh my gosh, Christina, i missed you so much, and I have so much to tell you" I looked at her and smiled as she jumped into my arms and stayed there for quite a while. " I missed you too, delilah. You have to tell me everything" as I was talking to her, I see a glimpse of Faith and Raquel still running towards us.

Raquel, everyone in school knows about her and what she's known for..whenever she does something, the wannabes go right ahead and copy her then say that she copied them. She is known for setting trends and wiping out the gossip from people's lives. She has helped everyone from our squad and made us closer as a family.But if one of us got into trouble,Raquel would always say " I'm gonna box them for you.."

As soon as Faith and Raquel walk over all I hear is my name being screamed at the top of Raquel's lungs "CHRISTINA". Then everyone turns around and watches us hug and talk for about five minutes. Everyone seemed the same, gossip, boys, parties, more gossip and more boys. But I had the feeling of uncertainty stuck at the bottom of my stomach. He was making me sick! 

RRIINNGGG!!!

"Time to get to class ladies" says Mr.Butten as he walks around the corner and into the teachers lounge. I jumped slightly at his remark and shrugged the embarassing moment off. As we walk down the hall to my locker I suddenly freeze again for a split second. There he is..Cameron..the boy
that has never given a second thought about anything in his life, the captain of the senior soccer and hockey team, "the man" as what most people know him as..All I know him as is the boy that got away..

Hey guys, I would just like to say thank you for reading part 1 of my Cameron Dallas fan fiction. Sorry that it is so short, I'm working on having longer Chapters. If you like this story, Follow, Vote and Comment :)

I have some questions for you guys, what should Christina do? Should she walk up and talk to Cameron or shyly walk away?

Love,
Tori :*