𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Ali's wedding dress pictured above

It was the wedding day already and the reserve was beautiful. Juice wore a button up black shirt on under his cut while Ali adorned the white princess dress with her stilettos.

Chibs walked Alison down the long aisle of bikes, family, and friends.

"Don't be so nervous," Chibs whispered, then laughed softly. "I can feel it radiating off of you." When they got to the altar, Ali hugged chibs, almost in tears as he lifted her off the ground. A soft laughter filled the area.

They went through the ceremony and when their vows came up, they were short and sweet, until—

"I think you're forgetting a little something." Jax told Juice. His sister furrowed her eyebrows at him.

Juice sighed, "I promise to treat you as good as my leather," All the guys chimed in. "And ride you as much as my harley!" Juice kept from laughing as a soft blush crept over her face while she giggled.

"You guys can kiss now." The preacher enlightened.

Ali put her hand on his face and they kissed for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Juan Carlos Ortiz.

-

The reception was beautiful and full of happy things. It was bright, and everyone got along.

"I can't believe my baby married a biker," Gemma smiled, a tear forming in he eye. "You know, Clay wasn't too happy about Chibs walking you down."

"Chibs is like my father, I'm literally closer to him than I will ever be to clay. Plus, he doesn't give a shit about me," Her mom looked at her with sad eyes as Ali finished her glass of champagne. "I'm not fighting with you about this now." Lyla came over and pulled her to her feet.

"I wanna dance with you!" She beamed. Ali nodded with a smile. "All the guys are over there in a little circle," She pointed over to the club. "They all wanna dance with you before Juice does."

"Seriously?" Ali wondered, bewildered.

"This is a tight family," Lyla said with a smile. "I'm so glad to be a little part of it."

"You're like my sister, Lyla," Ali said, hugging her. "You're a big part of it. Thank you for everything." Lyla had tears coming down her face.

"Oh, wow," she dried them with a light laugh. Ali laughed too. "This is weird."

"Okay, give me my dance first," Chibs declared, walking over and picking up Ali. Lyla laughed and walked over to Gemma. As they began dancing, Chibs talked to her. "Are you ready for this?" He queried with a smile.

"Oh, as ready as I can be."

"Good, because you have a lot of dances ahead of you before it even starts." He said, gesturing to the line of men.

After she danced with Chibs, it was Happy's turn.

"You should've picked me," he joked. "I'm an animal." Ali laughed and slapped his cheek softly.

Then it was Tig, who joked about how much she's changed Juice and how much Juice has changed her. He also said he was expecting to get little Ortiz children soon.

She danced with all the guys, and the last one before Juice, was of course, Jackson.

"I'm so proud of you," he told her. "Good choice of the club."

"I know," she said softly with a smile. "I really do love him."

"I can tell," Jax laughed. "You married him."