First meeting

"Wake up sweetie" the words that I thought  I wouldn't hear for a very long time ranged in my head. As I woke up fearing with lots of questions in my head "what is she doing here?" "Is everything okay?" "Is dad okay?" And the most horrifying question "is she going to take me back with her??"......
As I was submerged in my own thoughts I saw her MY MOTHER she was here and she was going to take me back with her!
"Wake up Allie" she again called me with my clothes in her hands. "What are you doing here mum! And what is with all the clothes you've been holding in your hands?" I asked fearing and hoping that it's not what I think it is.
"Sweetie I'm taking you back with me" she replied the only thing that came out of my mouth was "WHY!?" "Allie you know the deal it's been 3 months and you haven't got any job you do remember that you had a deal with your father either you get a job or you get married" -she said . "Mum please give me some more time I will prove myself" I replied with frustration. I know she would agree with it but I wasn't sure about the time she was about to give me so i got shocked as she replied "okay- you have a day to prove yourself and find a job and if by the end of the day you didn't find the job you are coming back home with me" "i-l- but how in the hell would I be able to find a job in a day" I stuttered. "Not my problem young lady your time has already started so I suggest you better hurry" she said looking at clock. Hearing my mother's response I quickly jumped into the shower wore my outfit and ran to find a cab as I sat in the cab another person came rushing to the cab and sat with me as I noticed him he was looking like he could own the world if he want to with just a snap of his fingers. He was ridiculously handsome with a sharp jawline eyes as blue as the ocean and skies and muscles visible from his tight shirt. As I was lost in my thoughts he said " take a picture it would last longer" with a smirk on his face. Who does he think he is I don't know what came over me as I said "get out it's my cab I sat first in it you just can't come and sit in here so move your ass and out" the sudden reaction I saw in his eyes was something I wasn't expecting it was like nobody has ever to me like that before look which kinda scared me but I wasn't going to lose my reaction and make him show that I was intimidated by him. He said "I'm not getting out of the cab. We can share the cab if you please it'll drop me at my location first and then you can go wherever you want" hearing this made me go mad on him like who is he giving me orders on sharing a cab and that too if the cab drops him first NO. "Go to hell asshole" I said coming out of the cab angrily closing the door.
I started taking a walk to reach my destination for the job interview. As I was walking I started remembering everything that has been going on in my life I've always been underestimated in my family and being an unmarried 26 year old means so bad in my family as I come from a very restricted family. My mum always understands me and she was the one who talked to dad about my deal he gave me 3 months to prove myself and that unfortunately ended yesterday. So this is the last day I've to prove myself that I can do something for myself I can make my parents proud. As I was walking in own thought having a pity party for myself a cab stopped in front of me and that ridiculous handsome jerk came out of it with a phone in his hand. And the first thought that came into my mind was he is following me. As he saw me smirked looking at the phone and said "hey your phone-". I was furious that how shameless he is first he followed me and now he's asking for my phone number. So i did what I had to I snatched the phone from his hand and threw it own the ground. As I threw the phone feeling proud he started laughing which made me more angry as I asked him "what is you problem" after many failed attempts of stopping his laughter he replied "that- that was your phone hahaha you forgot it in the cab hahaha" with that he sat in the cab and took off.