Prologue

Her hair is black and long thick bouncing curls. Her eyes are brown deeper then the most people she walks by every day. Her usual routine is waking up, work, home, eat, sleep and repeat, just an ordinary life for an ordinary girl. Ever since she was young she wanted to be anything but ordinary but as years go by the more she loses hope to become extraordinary. Sometimes when she is feeling more hopeful than other days, she goes into the deep forest losing her way back hoping to find something new, staying till the sun kisses the earth once again. Though, every time she does this she loses her hope more and more. Maybe it wasn't her fate to be extraordinary.

_______________

Her hair is blonde and shorter then most women feel comfortable in. Her eyes are an expressionless grey. She walks the earth with honesty and seriousness. Not much can be said she lost everyone she cared about and has no ties with anyone. She's independent doesn't need anyone to hold her down, herself is all that matters and she won't stop till she achieves whatever she goes towards. She's an assassin stronger than most but at what cost?

_______________

His hair is shoulder length is shoulder lengthed and slightly sun-beached. His eyes are of two colours one brown and the other blue, each having only one thing in common a hint of green in them. Most of his days are with his boyfriend, he's confident and positive, he works to empower himself and having a calming aura. Most people go for him to seek a place of shelter from the outside world. As calm, he is when will he wake up?

_______________

His hair is Jet black and shoulder lengthed. His eyes are a beautiful sky blue, most can't take their eyes off of his which is what makes him so famous. As famous he is, he's the biggest introvert you can meet, only lets his closest and trustworthy people in his life. He wears the darkest shade of black so no one he knows will talk to him but he's often mistaken as a child predator with how nice and creepy he looks around kids. Misunderstood but protects the people he trusts the most. All that trust but will it be broken?

_______________

Her hair is a champagne colour and a longer length then what you've read so far. Her eye colour is a traditional olive-green. She's wiser than most and manipulative most don't like her but she's charismatic enough to not let it get to her. She catches peoples lies no wonder she works as a detective. As charismatic she is she's never found a place on this earth.

_______________

All these lives are boring walk the same path, What is their fate? What will it take for them to find a place on this earth and be more then what they already are?

To be Continued...