Szayel's Experiment

This an attempt at a crack-fic. The story is very OOC, but I thought it would be entertaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: OOC, crack-fic

Disclaimer: I do Not own Bleach or any of the characters in it.

It was all very confusing to me. I was minding my own business and suddenly a hand appeared in the middle of my stomach through my hollow hole. It waved around and I heard giggling from behind me. I growled in frustration. The hand and arm was quickly removed and I spun around shocked to find that I was Ulquiorra, the stoic forth espada giggling like a child. I felt my eyebrows drawing together in confusion.

The forth ducked behind me giggling and holding onto the back of my jacket. I growled at him and he just giggled again. But I saw the eighth espada, Szayel stalking down the hall looking for something. “Have you seen Ulquiorra?” He demanded scowling at me. The forth just giggled again and Szayel leaned down and looked through my hollow hole with a frown. “Curious.” He mused as Ulquiorra's hand shot through the hole and flicked him on the nose. I growled. Szayel caught his wrist and clamped a bulky band around it so that his arm was stuck through me.

“Szayel.” I growled baring my teeth and reaching for my sword.

“I suppose I should have used someone other than Ulquiorra for a test subject.” He mused to himself as he walked off. The forth tried to tug his arm free and made a sound of discontent as it would be removed.

“Stop that!” I growled his head appeared under my arm as he peeked around the front to see what was wrong. His big emerald eyes stared up at me in confusion before he pulled on the band around his wrist. “I'm going to kill that bastard!” I growled and Ulquiorra ducked behind me again out of sight. “Come.” I ordered and headed for the eight espada's lab.

“Oh, Grimmjow, how can I help you?” He asked. His pink hair pushed back away from his face.

“What did you do to him?” I demanded. Pointing angrily to the hand sticking out of my stomach. “And how do I get rid of him?” I asked.

“I doubt you would understand my explanation, so suffice to say that I tested a new drug on him to calm the vasto lordes so the will not fight us when we take them over. As to how you get rid of him, he's rather stuck until the drug wears off, I'm the only one that can remove band around his arm. It's perfect really that he would choose you to annoy, I need someone to keep an eye on him.” I growled at Szayel and stormed off dragging the smaller forth behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Please don't forget to vote and or comment. I realize I haven't posted anything in a long while, i have been busy.

-bludroze