Websaver Sentai Digiranger Data 01

Websaver Sentai Digiranger Data 01: Begins anew... Activate! Link Evolution!
____________________________________________________________________________

“In the beginning... There was the soulless creator, Demiurge... Idea, the true figure of the world... And only shapeless chaotic souls had existed in the entire universe. Demiurge does not know of the existence that created him. Nor the existence of soul. Nor even of idea.
The world he created was merely a shadow of the true world...”
____________________________________________________________________________

Kamiya residence, Taichi's room – Early Morning

A loud alarm from the clock on the bedside rack rings throughout the room...

The half-asleep Taichi shut it down and proceed to continue his sleep.

The morning light slowly fills his room. The light seems to discomforts his sleep so he turns around to avoid it.

It’s been 3 years after the last adventure of saving both the Human World and the Digital World from MaloMyotismon. The world and the city of Odaiba has become peaceful ever since. Life has been going good for everyone, especially Taichi. Now, he can fully enjoy the school life, being a captain of the school’s football club and all.

Or so he thought.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kamiya residence.

“Investigations as to the cause of the mass blackouts in Kawasaki Area are underway. However the cause is still unknown.”

The news is ongoing around it background, stating the latest update of the recent blackout incident. The whole Odaiba area had been having problems of electrical disruption and signal loss. The authorities might have managed to keep things back up and running again, but the same problem would keep occuring again few days after it was solved.

“Hey, Taichi. Wake up.”

It’s been like a daily chore for Taichi’s little sister, Hikari Kamiya to wake her brother up in the morning, Nevertheless, it doesn’t bother her that much. They would go to school together on weekday, since they are in the same school, so having Taichi waking up late would be a cause of her tardiness as well.

But this weekend, Taichi is having a football training for the summer tournament which is around the corner. Still, it’s always been her job to wake her brother up that morning,

Since her call wasn’t answered, she goes into Taichi’s room and begin to shake Taichi to his sense.

“Taichi! Come on, wake up!!”

The half-asleep Taichi crawls out of the bed slowly to the nagging of his sister.

“You will be late for training in the morning.” she said with a gentle smile on his face.

As soon as he’s done prepping, he reaches the bag in his room. That would always be the last thing he took, and that habit has caused him a few problems in the past as he sometimes forgot his bag at home.

The Digivice on the table catches his glimpse, along with the photo frame of the whole Digi-Destined kids. For no reason, he thinks it’s a good idea to grab the Digivice together with him too.

“See you!” Taichi heads out in a rush while trying to adjust his feet into the shoe. That clumsy attitude of his’ will always put a sighing smile on Hikari’s face.

“Take care, don’t overdo it!”
____________________________________________________________________________

In the midst of a quiet place in the Digital World, out of nothing, a scratch appears from the thin air.
____________________________________________________________________________

~Stay shigachi na image darake no~

Taichi start his bicycle and cycle through the city of Odaiba to reach his destination.

~Tayorinai tsubasa demo kitto toberusa~

                                                              ~OH MY LOVE~

~Gokigen no chou ni natte~
~kirameku kaze ni notte~

Taichi cycle through the city as citizen of Odaiba start their daily life as usual.

~imasugu kimi ni ai ni ikou~

~yakeina koto nante wasureta hou ga mashisa~

School, Works, or Anything else, everyone had something to do with their live...

~kore ijou syareteru jikan wa nai~

~nani ga wow wow wow wow wow kono sora ni todoku no darou~

~dakedo wow wow wow wow wow ashita no yotei mo wakaranai~

~mugendai na yume no ato no~
~nanimo nai yononaka ja~

Taiche passed by the river as he stopped cycling for awhile.

~sousa itoshii omoi mo makesou ni narukedo~

~Stay shigachi na image darake no~

He then turn his face and take a look at the bridge on the sides.

~tayorinai tsubasa demo kitto toberusa~

                                                              ~OH MY LOVE~

Taichi then put a smile on his face as he continues cycling.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba High School, Field

The ball is quickly passed to Taichi as the dribbling practice begins.  The other players seem to have a way with him but he managed to keep the pace and take out every offense towards him.

Football has been his interest as soon as he went to junior high. This year, they had the chance for the state championship, so he thought he had to do his best this time, as it was the first time he ever got that far.

After a while, the coach blows out the whistle, indicating that it’s the rest period. Taichi approaches the bench for his drinking water and chug it down right after he grabs it.

“Good! Let's keep going!”, Taichi suggests as he finished chugging down the whole bottle.

“For real, dude? At least let us take a rest.”

Taichi sighs as he allows them to do so while heading to the other side of the field and lie down on the ground.

Only then did he spotted a familiar being standing beside him.

“Oh, Hikari?”

“Taichi, you forgot your lunch.” she said with a smile on her face as she gives the bento to his brother.

“Sorry about that. Thank you very much”.

“Well, you owe me a convenience store Ice-Cream. ‘Strawberry Choco Bomber Crash Seasonal Hyper Tropical Espresso’.” Hikari teases her brother in hopes that she actually will be given one. The said ice-cream has been a hit delicacy lately as soon as it was introduced to the local konbini, and she hadn’t had the chance to taste one yet. This may be her chance.

“Ah, okay, sure... Maybe after this.” Taichi replies with a sigh.

“Hey, Taichi! Next set!’.

His teammates now seem ready to practice for the next set.

“Didn't you guys wanted to rest?”

“We've no time to rest! Our only direction is forward, right Hikari-san?”

“Eh? Well, yes. Good luck with your training!”

Hikari just being there easily boost the team’s moral support. Taichi can only reply with a smirk.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba High School, Corridor -

“This Sunday?”

“Yeah, I hope you could come as well…”

Yamato is having a conversation with Sora about his next concert. Before Sora could even reply, Taichi walks past them and caught Sora’s attention.

“Oh hey, good morning”, Sora greets him.

Sora and Yamato are both part of the Digi-Destined children. Donning a brunette-colored hair and a maroon color for the eyes, Sora is kind, responsible, and protective toward her friends. She will try her best to help his friends in any way she can. While Yamato is the opposite of Taichi.  The laid back and easygoing attitude makes him easy to befriend, and he often plans rather than charging head on like Taichi. He dons a blonde hair with blue eyes.

“Yo, Morning.” Taichi replies the gesture with a smile. He noticed a letter on Sora’s hand but that doesn’t bother him much.

“Hey!”

Someone then knock Taichi head lightly from behind.

“G’morning, Yagami.”

Taichi recognizes the voice straight away. It was his his calligraphy teacher, Sir Daigo Nishijima.

“G- good morning, sir Daigo.”

The eccentric attitude teacher, Daigo is easily recognizable as he’s the only teacher who walks everywhere around the school wearing a white lab coat on a gray t-shirt with a star logo. He’s been so good with the bunch, especially Taichi since he started teaching at Tsukishima General High School. Both of them acts more like a friend rather than having a student-teacher relationship.

“You haven’t submitted it yet, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, well... Sorry, sir.”

Taichi faces away from Daigo.

“You're the only one left, y’know? This is unbelievable... Meet me at the office at lunch later, okay?”

Taichi sighs. He’s totally out of focus, as something is playing in his thought.

“Earth to Taichi, you copy?”

“Ah, yes sir, I’ll see you later.”

Daigo leaves with a frantic smile.

“What's that about?” Sora who was just watching the scene just now asks Taichi.

“It’s about my career planning form.”

“Oh, you still haven't hand it in?

“No.

*KRIIIIINNNGGGG*

The bell rings as a signal that the homeroom will start soon.

“You'd better get it soon.” Yamato says as he and Sora leaves for class.

“Yeah, sure...”
____________________________________________________________________________

City of Odaiba -

A silhouette of a strange creature appears and moves swiftly passing from the top of a building to the other.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba High School, Cafeteria.

Taichi and Yamato was eating at the school cafeteria. Taichi is just about to have a taste of his his bowl of ramen when Yamato interferes.

“Taichi.”

He hands him a concert ticket.

“We're playing a gig... Wanna come?”

Taichi took the ticket and made an assumption right away.

“TEEN-AGE-WOLVES?”

“Nahh.. We broke up, I formed a new one with some of the leftover members and changed the name.”

“To?”

“KNIFE OF DAY.”

That reply causes Taichi to choke on the ramen. He almost chuckled as he coughs. Yamato knew Taichi’s intention, but since there was no reply for him, he lets it go.

“Anyway, why do you guys split-up tho? I think you guys were so good back then.”

“I guess there's nothing much to say, other than musical difference...”

“Oh, Really? Just musica-“

Before Taichi finished, Yamato then punch his stomach lightly... Now Taichi is actually making fun of him.

“Dude, you wanna make me vomit? I'm having a great lunch y'know.” He retaliates, with a slight chuckle.

Taichi then examines the concert ticket that he was given.

“This Sunday? Awhhh man, I have a soccer game that day..”

“Oh I see... Okay then.” Yamato is slightly disappointed but still keeps his cool on.

Seeing Yamato’s slightly disappointed face, Taichi jokingly asks Yamato to pass him the pepper and proceed to pour him a significantly large amount of pepper in Yamato’s ramen bowl.

“Here, a special treat for you.”

“Hey hey, cut it out!”

Yamato managed to stop Taichi before he manages to turn the bowl of ramen uneatable.

“Stop being stupid. The right amount of pepper is needed in a bowl of ramen. I'm particular about my ramen...”

“That's just like you, KNIFE OF RAMEN.” Taichi replies jokingly.

“Ahhhh just, shut up.”
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba High School, Daigo's Office.

Taichi manages to meet up with Daigo in the calligraphy room, which is sort of Daigo’s office. Daigo is performing a Japanese kanji calligraphy when the conversation is going on.

“Well, what's your plan, Yagami? Like, you must have some idea, don’t you?”

“My future…?”

Taichi sighs as he a took a bite of the doughnut on the office’s table.

“I dunno. Nothing special... I mean, I can’t think of anything, for real.”

“Eh??!”

Daigo shouts with a hint of disappointment when he notices Taichi had bitten one of his doughnut...

“Oh, sorry sir, you mind if I have this?”

“You've bitten into it! Go ahead.”

Now he really is disappointed. Daigo proceeds with his Kanji calligraphy.

“Thanks!” Taichi then have another bite.

“Is there nothing you're interested in? There must be something.” Daigo continues the earlier conversation.

“Not really, sir.”

“Well then, just jot something down there. I mean, you don’t even mind where you’re heading, right?

“I like being with my friends. But they live too far away for me to see them. I used to go there regularly though...”

Daigo then show to him one kanji word. The word “OVERSEAS” in kanji is written on the paper.

“Kind of like that, sir.”

“Then maybe you can go for language study. There are many schools I could recommend. Only when you’re there that you need to find a suitable field for you.” Daigo advises him as he writes down another calligraphy and shows it to Taichi.

“DREAM”

“Dream big, boy!”

____________________________________________________________________________

Cargo Dock -

A medium-sized scratch appears on the back of one of the cargo. A creature that resembling a tall humanoid with a mane and bright red eyes can be seen coming out from the scratch... The scratch then vanishes as the creature came out of it. It's “Leomon”.

Leomon then leaps out from the area and head for the city.

On the other corner of the area, another orange colored with green eyes Digimon that resemble a cat, slips by the container.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba High School – Class End

Taichi was walking through school ground, about to head home when he saw Koshiro from the distance. He waves his hand and calls out to him for some talk.

“Sorry. I appreciate it but I have a family event to attend on that day.”

“So it’s a no then…”

Taichi is inviting Koshiro to his football game this Sunday but he have to deny it, since he already have a plan for the weekend.

“How about Yamato?”

“He has a concert that day. And I can't really ask Jo, you know how busy he gets around the examination period. I'm going to ask Hikari and Takeru, but who knows.

“It's hard to get everyone together these days.”

“Well, it's okay… I just figured you might be free so I asked.”

“Oh, i know. I'll text Mimi, just in case.” He then takes his phone and texts Mimi.

“Eh?! Isn’t she’s at America. No way she can come by, I don’t think so.”

“Well, you clearly didn’t know Mimi close enough. She could get here easily when you least expect it..” Koshiro replies with a smirk.

“I wonder how she's doing over there?”

A notification tone chimes from Koshiro’s phone, which indicates a text incoming.

“Eh? She replied... That was fast.” The sudden reply really surprises him, the word he said seems to came back biting.

[“Hey! Thanks for the invite. I'll come, so cover my airfare, okay?

MIMI”]

Koshiro read the text that Mimi send him loudly, with a nervous tone.

“Wait, what?! She's coming, like, for real?!”

The text had them both in surprise.

“Round-trip weekend airfares from New York to Tokyo isn't cheap…. Th-the full fare is… About 1.08 million yen…”

Taichi face turn to shocked and scared as he heard about it.

“P-Plus, all major airlines slap on extra fees. Things like fuel surcharges. They're added to base price.”

Koshiro continues as he checks the price on his phone.

Taichi just put a nervous smile on his face as he heard about what Koshiro has just said.

“But it's Mimi, so we'd better check business-class fares-“

“Just forget it...”

Taichi gives up. He walks away in disappointment. Koshiro is left there, smiling nervously.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba streets, dusk.

“Sorry, I'm busy this Sunday.”

“So, you can't come?”

“I'm taking a friend to my brother's concert.”

“You're taking a girl?”

The reply Hikari receives caught her off-guard as Takeru wasn’t the type of guy that hangs out with much people. While she’s at it, a tease like that won’t hurt.

Both of them are on the way home from a meet-up. Takeru prefers to push his bike since Hikari only walks so that she isn’t left behind.

Takeru is one of the Digi-Destined as well, and also a little brother of Yamato. Since he’s the same age as Hikari, they are very close together from back then, during the adventuring days, until today. He looks almost similar to his brother, having a blonde hair and blue color for the eye, except he prefers wearing a hat most of the time.

“Oh, I didn’t know you are such a babe-magnet, Takeru.” She teases him more.

“It's not like that. She's just a friend of mine.”

“Hmm-“

“What was that?”

“Nothing special...”

She said with a playful smirk on her face.

“What, are you jealous now, Hikari?”

“Haha, nahh, not a chance...

“If no one turns up, I’m sure my brother will be pretty bumped when no one is there to cheer him on.”

“Same goes to Yamato. I know deep down my brother actually is hoping that the others could come to his gig. He'd never admit to it, though. Same as Taichi, they both pretend like nothing’s happened, but I’m sure we know what’s going on”

“Yeah, I got you there...”

Both of them then stopped walking. The path Takeru’s going is the opposite of Hikari’s so it’s time to separate.

“Okay then, see you later, Hikari.” Takeru waves his hand to Hikari.

“Sure, bye-bye.” She replies the gesture with a wave as well and walks her way.
____________________________________________________________________________

Prep School, Classes.

The class is slowly filled with students as everyone is entering the room for the class that’ll soon begin. Since it is post-examination, the seats are rearranged, based on the score marks. Jo sighs as he moved back to the forth row, all the way behind of the classroom. He thought he had given his all for the test, but it seems that it wasn’t enough, for the best that he could get is D for the particular subject.

He takes a glance at his exam paper and sighs again as he sits down.

Jo is one of the Digi-Destined as well, he is older than all of the Digi-Destined members, which explains his concerns for his future, often struggling about his study since his grade aren't of the level that would enable him to enter the best university around. His black hair was grown longer than back then, although he still keeps his record as the tallest member of the group and the glasses.

His cellphone chimes shortly later. It is the text from Taichi, inviting him to meet up during his football match.

[“Sorry, couldn’t make it... Have to study for entrance exams.

JO”]

He shuts his phone as soon as he replies the text.
____________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in Odaiba, Office.

“Yes, witnesses are starting to appear.”

“I understand.”

“No attack so far, but not for long.”

A silhouette of a woman in a suit can be seen inside the room, talking over the phone, in front of a monitor filled with the Digi-Destined names over it. The faint sunlight that passes through the blinds which the only source of light in the poorly lit room, makes her dark brown hair glimmer.

“How about that thing? Is it ready?”

BEEP BEEP

The call ended in a sudden. To her surprise, “No Signal” symbol lit up on the corner of her mobile phone’s screen. Surprising enough, but is expected.

“Damn... I do hope everything has been prepared so far...”
____________________________________________________________________________

- “Next Day”-

Taichi and Hikari is having breakfast in the dining room when Hikari pops up with a topic of conversation.

“Taichi, I’m sorry… But I can't make it..”

“Don't worry about it. Someone's birthday, right?” Taichi replies as if he doesn’t have any care about the fact that her own sister wouldn’t be able to show up.

It’s a big decision for Hikari, despite her care for her brother, but a promise was made, and she couldn’t break it either.

“Yes..”

“It's also been suggested that there could be a connection between the close emergence times and locations of the frequent electrical interference.”

The reports from the news on the TV in the background seems concerning, but the awkward situation goes on.

“Taichi-“

“Forget it. I know you're all too busy to come see me play.”

“So, you do mind!” Hikari raises her voice.

“No, I am not..!”

“You do. There's no mistake about it. Or rather, maybe you're disappointed?”

“N-not, over something like that, no way...”

Taichi finishes his meal and is ready to go away from the dining table.

“Thanks for the food.”

“Wait! Look...” Hikari tries to tell him about the news on the TV. But the concerning news ended with a cutaway to a juice advertisement.

“What?”

“N-nothing. Forget it... Good luck with the game though..” She wishes with a gentle smile on his face.
____________________________________________________________________________

Apartment Ground Floor .

Taichi is taking his bicycle when he grabs his mobile phone from his pocket and proceed to text Sora.

[“Are you going to Yamato's concert?

TAICHI”]

[“Why are you asking?

SORA”]

Sora replied his text.

[“Game day today, kickoff at 2 P.M. at Daibacho Ground.

TAICHI”]

Just making sure the information is received is fine, he guessed. Taichi keeps the phone back into his pocket and continues to take his bicycle out, when he noticed a moving van was parked below his apartment, with a couple of what it seems like the moving company’s workers. Probably a new family is moving into the apartment.

As he moves forward, an image of a girl with a long, charcoal black hair with glasses on, donning a white shirt with a black skirt catches his attention. Something tells him they’ll meet again, but not just as another neighbor in the block.
____________________________________________________________________________

Takenouchi's residence,  Sora's room – 13:08pm

“Geez, Taichi should've asked me earlier. Then I'd have time to get ready!” Sora nags to herself as she rushingly putting on her dress and getting ready.

“Soccer is from 2 P.M., so even if i rush... It will take 30 minutes to get to the concert venue. Ahhh what do I do?! Leave right after the game and... Wait, when will Yamato's band play their set? If they're first in the line, I'll never make it in time…!”

Sora sighs. She then takes a glance at the computer screen.

“What if I go see them first? Hmm what's wrong with me? Get it together!”

The stress causes her to sits on the floor and sighs some more.

“Why do they put me on the spot like this…? Okay, enough. I won't go to either of them. I won't!”

She said with a confident look on her face. The stressful situation had really caused her to overthink. But then she takes a glance at the clock again. It is already 1.15 P.M.

“I'm running late!”

After all the decision she had gone through and decides, she still rushed up and was about to leave, when she notices..

The clock on the PC screen glitches.

“What's going on?”

The clock then stopped at 7:77.

“That must be a good sign.. Ahh no, maybe it's not!”

She continues to grab her stuff across the room

“Wait, Where's my cell phone?”
____________________________________________________________________________

A room somewhere in Odaiba.

The stress is catching up to Koshiro. As he sits on the chair in front of the PC in a room that is somewhat looks like an office, he observes the data shown on the screen carefully with a keen look on his face. The monitor is displaying the map of every part of Japan including Odaiba. Apparently the occurrence that was mentioned in most news across Japan is also happening in the city.

“What is actually… going on? The interference is going strong but there's no scratch or crack reported... Is it waiting for the right time to come out?

He continues to observe the screen until his mobile phone inside his pocket chimes. He answered the call, and there is Sora on the other line.

“Hey Koshiro, it's me, Sora.”

“Hey Sora? What’s the deal?”

“Sorry, but is this a good time to talk?”

“Don’t mind about that. Is this an emergency?”

“Yes, it really is.

“Okay, I see… What’s the sit-“

The connection was disrupted for a second by a static noise sound before it reconnects again.

“Eh what just happened? Koshiro, you there?”

“Oh hey, I’m still here. Maybe crossed lines. The same thing's happened before. It starts with communications in the digital realm.”

The connection disrupts again, but the sound of the static is louder. Fortunately, the connection reconnects again.

“Eh, what’s that again… Hmm Koshiro, never mind. I'll talk to you later.”

“Wait, Sora... “

Beep….

Sora hung up her phone.

“Damn it, the interference is getting more serious…”

____________________________________________________________________________

Concert's backstage, rehearsal.

As everyone is busy preparing and standing by for the gig. Yamato’s band, KNIFE OF DAY is back there waiting patiently, their turn is apparently after a few bands performance later. The tense is totally in the air as everyone is trying to keep their cool before their turn.

“Tickets are selling well. They all look excited about seeing your new band.”

Takeru approaches his brother and have a conversation with him. This could probably help him calm down his nerves.

“What do you guys call yourselves again? It's not “TEEN-AGE WOLVES” right?

“It’s KNIFE OF DAY. I thought you saw the flyer.”

“Hehe, just kidding. I wanna hear it directly from you..”

Both of them then have a little laugh...

As the conversation is going, a weird sound chimes inside the room. Something like a static noise.

“That's weird... Takeru, you heard that?”
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba Library.

The busy Jo is sitting in the library studying when his laptop is also experimenting the static noise, followed up with a glitches showing on the monitor display.

“Argh come on..! Not right now,,”
____________________________________________________________________________

Daibacho Ground.

The game is due to 5 minutes before starting. Taichi and his team is prepping for the match beside the field. The heat doesn’t help much, but they know they still have to endure it for victory purpose. But at least, the dribbling and passing practice they’re having at the moment could somehow help calm the nervous

Albeit the nervous feeling he’s trying to suppress, Taichi’s eyes linger through the crowd looking for Sora. How wonders if she’s coming to the game or not.

The whistle is later blown by the referee as a sign to get ready as the match is about to start. Everyone heads to the field and proceed to their position.

Everyone is ready. The coin toss proceeds and it is Taichi’s team who will start the kick-off. The intense feeling that was suppressed inside before the game made its’ way out but Taichi is able to keep his cool.

As the whistle blown, the ball is passed to Taichi and he straight away kicks the ball over the sky for a high pass.

But then, the ball is not only the thing that falls down from the sky…

A scratch comes out of nowhere about 15 meters above the sky on the middle of the field, and as the ball falls to the ground… a huge, beast-man like creature can be seen leaping out of it and heads straight to the ground.

“Wait, isn’t that-“

As Taichi is trying to recognize the creature, his impulse acts way faster.

“Everyone! Cover your face!” He shouts.

The landing of the creature is so hard, it comes packing together with a strong gust of wind that blows all over the football field..

A moment later, the gust starts to dissipates but the sight of the creature is nowhere to be seen. The crowd seems to calm down but is left wondering about the incident.

“What was that just now?!”

“I have no idea, I think it’s just ended the game”

“Whatever happens, but let's hope the camera around this area saw what happened.”

Taichi knows very well about the creature. A resemblance of an old ally from his past.

“I think.. That was him. Leomon..”

                            !!!!!

The recovering crowd is then again startled by a sound of explosion coming from the nearby public town area. Everyone rushed out of the arena, either running away or probably trying to take a closer look at what is happening over there.

Without further delay, Taichi know he had to head there. He heads out from the field and quickly grabs his bicycle and rushes over the area.

“Oi, Taichi! Where are you going?!” The action concerns his teammate.
____________________________________________________________________________

City of Odaiba.

The City of Odaiba is in chaos as the connection for a phone call keep disconnected, the traffic light on the street begun to malfunction, and most citizens of Odaiba that heard the explosion has become panic...

Taichi cycles down the road through the walkway and approach the town area.

“I know it’s him... But, something feels wrong…”.
____________________________________________________________________________

Concert's backstage.

The news on the TV that is showing a live broadcast of the update on the mysterious entity at Daibacho Ground had gain the attention of Yamato and TK, as they felt something familiarly wrong is going on out there.

“No way, isn't that…” the familiar entity struck Yamato as he is so sure he had met an ally of the similar appearance before.

“There's no mistake, Yamato. It's Leomon.” TK confirms the situation as he takes out his cellphone and proceed to make a call.

“Look, about today's concert. It may get canceled... Sorry about that. Catch you later.”. He keep away his cellphone soon after the call ends.

“Your girlfriend?” Yamato teases with a grin.

“Don't worry, I still love you the most, brother.”

“What are you talking about, silly? Don't be stupid.”

Yamato feels that Taichi needs to know this, so he too tried to contact Taichi, but all that he got was a long beep on the other side.

“Hmm.. I can't get through Taichi.”

“I assume it’s due to this mess.. But, let's just hope that he doesn't do anything reckless.” Says TK as he tries to make another call.

“Hello? About that concert...”
____________________________________________________________________________

City of Odaiba.

Taichi keeps wandering around on his bicycle, searching out for Leomon among the scared citizens running away to his opposite. The town had been in chaos as soon as Leomon arrived and started smashing randomly around..

“C’mon, where is it….?”

Taichi grows worried of the situation.
____________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in Odaiba, Koshiro’s room.

Koshiro is alone in the room trying to investigate the current event that is occurring in the town nearby. He has been anticipating it but it didn’t even cross his sight that this incident would happen so soon

“This is bad... He appeared sooner than expected. Does everyone in the city know about this already?”

He is still thinking about the action suitable for the situation, with a distressed look.

“No, I have to let them know. They need to know it's their time...”

Suddenly he noticed a familiar figure moving across the screen showing the view from a CCTV in the Odaiba area.

“Hmm?”

It was Taichi cycling in the area and he is heading to the location pinpointed on the map in another window on the screen.

“Wait, what the hell?! What is he doing over there? How could he be so reckless at this time... What makes he think that he could stop Leomon?! Dammit, I need to contact the others…”

He quickly grabs his mobile phone and try to hook up a call.
____________________________________________________________________________

Nearby town of Odaiba.

Taichi finally arrived at the spot of the incident. While Leomon is still nowhere to be found, the current state of the town left him shocked and devastated.

Everyone is running away to save themselves from the chaos, most of the vehicles are destroyed, and the building are damaged as well.

“What… I...”

The sight of the town devastates Taichi. He feels so guilty, it’s almost like a bulge in his tummy is trying to force it’s way out. He feels so wrong that he could not do anything to save those people, and the town itself.

Suddenly, a growl can be heard from his back.

“Gruuaaarrghhh!!!”

Taichi then saw Leomon presence in front of him much clearer. Something is wrong with him, it does not seem like how a calm and composed as a Leomon usually is, at all.

“Leomon? What he’s doing out here destroying the town?” he whispers.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba streets.

Sora is standing on the roadside trying to make a call but to no avail.

“What's really happening today? I can’t even make a phone call!”

She takes a look on her phone’s screen.

“Hmm… And it's already 13:52! There’s still no connection...”

Her phone suddenly rings.

“Eh, now there's the connection!

She says with cheerful face and answer the call. It was from Koshiro.

”Hello, Koshiro, what’s up?
____________________________________________________________________________

Nearby town of Odaiba.

The sight of Taichi in front of Leomon does not affect him at all. Leomon ignores him and jump away to the top of a building nearby and continues to trash the area.

“Wait up! Leomon!”

Taichi couldn’t stop him that way, so he pedals his bike away and and follows Leomon who continues to jump from one roof to another, causing damages while doing so.

“This can't be happening! I just can't...”

Leomon then jumps into the ground nearby town. Taichi manages to keep up with him and arrived near him shortly.

“Leomon!”

Taichi then gets off from his bicycle.

Leomon howls as he raises his claw, turns around and begin to attack the building and thrashing anything on his sights.

Taichi then run towards Leomon as the building behind him crumble but he manages to evade the rubble falling down.

More people is running away from the area as the incident is happening.

”Everyone... Please make it out of here”

Taichi become shocked seeing the destruction in front of him. Finally he got to the front of Leomon.

“Leomon, stop it!”

He said as he tried to approach Leomon and holds out his hand as a gesture to stop moving.

Leomon pauses then growls loudly at him. The growl leaves a strong gust of wind that obliterates most of building glass and causes Taichi to be knocked back few meters away.

“Argh!”

Taichi groans in pain but tries to recover and stands up.

“Why.. What is actually happening..?”

( If only... )

He thinks to himself as he slowly takes out and glance at his old Digivice from his pocket.

( But I don't think I could, it’s impossible now.. )

The standing-still Leomon then leaps away from him to the other side of the town.

“Hey, where are you going?”

Taichi shouts.
He grabs a bicycle laying on the ground besides him and follow Leomon.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba flood plain.

Leomon leaps off to the ground and makes itself towards the grassy plain near the river. Once again, Taichi manages to catch up with him as Leomon arrives there.

Leomon then stops in the middle of the grassy flood plain, howling and stomping the ground. He seems like he is hurting, but his action shows that he could not think of anything, and there’s only rage inside of him.

“What is he doing there?”

Taichi gets off from his bicycle and slide down onto the to the bottom of the plain.

“Leomon! What happened to you?! What makes you come out here and do all this?”

Leomon just standing there without any word, slow grunting sound comes out of his mouth as he breathes..

“I'm not sure what is happening but I will make sure it won't happen again!”

Suddenly, Leomon raises his claw and tries to attack Taichi.

“No!”

He shouts loudly and about to cover his face with his both hands to block the attack when out of nowhere…

A bright yellow light appears before Taichi.

The light knock Leomon away into the distance.

“What?”

Taichi gasps as he tries to find out what is happening. The light disappeared as he put both his hands down. A very familiar, nostalgic figure stands in front him, who had fall to the ground.

“Agumon? Is… Is that you?”

Agumon turns back as he heard Taichi voice.

“Taichi!”

Agumon shouts in a happy tone and approaches Taichi.

“Agumon! I've been missing you.”

The sight of Agumon running toward him as he calls out to Agumon is something he have been missing for a long time. He still couldn’t believe his eyes watching the scene again. Agumon runs and hugs him. All the trembling and shocked feeling from the Leomon attack melts away as he embraces Agumon in his hands.

“How are you, Taichi. You’re much taller now”

“Are you sure that it’s not you that had gotten shorter? Well anyway, so much had happened..”

As they are having the short reunion conversation, Leomon growls gets louder in the distance.

“Do you see that? You know the drill”

“Right here with you, pal.”

Agumon turn back and took one step forward.

“Let's do this, Agumon!”

                                                             ~Guitar riff~

“Agumon, Shinka!!”

Agumon evolved into a tall creature that resemble “Tyrannosaurus” with an orange body and large tail. A Digimon known as Greymon.

“Greymon!”

The Digivolved Greymon stands by and awaits command from Taichi.

“I felt something strange about that Leomon, be careful Greymon.”

Greymon growls and both of him and Leomon approach each other.

Greymon launches the first attack with a headbutt using his horn, but the first hit was blocked by Leomon.

Greymon continues the clash with a fireball fired from his mouth. It  hit Leomon, but the hit doesn't do massive damage to him.

Leomon then steps in and delivers a punch to Greymon.

“Greymon!” Taichi shouts.

The attack left a light damage to Greymon...

Greymon then shakes his head to gain consciousness and continue to fight Leomon.

Greymon performed a spin and attack Leomon with its tail but was successfully blocked by Leomon who then counters it with a kick to the chest.

Greymon managed to block Leomon attack as well.

Both of them then attack each other with their claw, and the hit causes a recoil to both of them.

“This is bad! Greymon attack doesn’t seem to budge…”

Leomon then growl as he step in and hit Greymon with a kick on the head, causing Greymon to lose balance.

“You can do it! I believe in you!’

Taichi tries to encourage Greymon although he notices, Greymon is in disadvantage.

Greymon then fire a fireball again and it's block by Leomon.

From the blast, Leomon emerges and slams a direct hook kick to Greymon’s stomach, leaving him stunned.

Without delay, Leomon takes his distance and rushes to hit Greymon with an all-out punch. The punch hit Greymon and send him flying to Taichi, turning him back into Agumon.

“A-Agumon!”

Taichi rushes towards Agumon and hold him.

“I'm sorry, Taichi... He's.. Too strong.”

Agumon grown weak and then loses his consciousness.

“No! Agumon! Come on, say something!”

His effort is to no avail. As Taichi is trying to recover Agumon back to his senses, Leomon approaches them and was about to deliver a blow.

But suddenly, he is interrupted.

Leomon growl as though he is in pain, while placing his hands on his head like when a person having a really bad headache. Leomon turns around and begins to lose his rage. This left the trembled Taichi into a state of confusion.

“Wh-What’s just happened?

Leomon walks away from him and Agumon.

A scratch then appeared out of nowhere and the hurting Leomon walks right into it. The scratch disappears soon after.

“Does scratch has any connection to the raging Leomon.. I don’t get it..”.

He was left there wondered.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Taichi? Are you okay?”

A call to Taichi redirects his direction to the higher side of the plain. It was Sora. But there are also the others; Yamato, Takeru, and Hikari is also at the scene.

“Guys?”

“Sorry, we're late...” Yamato apologizes to Taichi.

“What's going on?” Hikari adds, trying to access the situation, while approaching Taichi and helps him to get back on his feet and gets on the higher side of the plain.

“Eh, Agumon is here too? What happened to him? Agumon seems so badly injured...”

“He...”

Taichi almost lost his voice because of the shock of what had just happened just now, and the injured Agumon is just adding salt to his injury.

“What happen?” Hikari asks again, with a comforting yet worried tone.

“He tried to fight with Leomon... But.. Leomon had beaten him and got the upper hand.. Quickly.. I don't know why... But that Leomon is strange and is much stronger than usual.”

“Yeah, that explains all the ruckus and damages. We were informed that Leomon had suddenly appeared in the city. But why is he could appear he, and went into rage mode?” Tk tries to provide a hint of the situation.

“None of us had any idea, but you guys better tell him the reason we’re here.” Yamato demands the rest of the group.

“Tell me what? Is there a reason why you guys are here?”

Upon hearing what Yamato had said, Taichi seems a bit mad, probably a bit annoyed that the group couldn’t arrived faster despite knowing the situation.

“Calm down, Taichi. I know it's been hard for you...” Sora tries to calm him.

“It really is! I was just reunited with Agumon, but.. But..” Taichi’s grief returns as he looks at the unconscious Agumon he is holding in his hand.

“The truth is...”

As Hikari is trying to explain, something coming from the distance catches their attention.

A black, luxury car arrives and then stops in front of them.

Right after it stops, Koshiro steps out of the car. Along with him are two more passenger, a woman in her 20's year in a black office attire with short brown hair, and Daigo, wearing a suit.

“Koshiro? And Sir Daigo? Wait what is happening?!”

“Maki Himekawa. It's nice to meet you, Digi-Destined”, the lady in the car steps out and introduces herself.

“Oi, what's the meaning of this Koshiro?” The shock of the attack still confuses Taichi and all the stuffs happening really gets to him at the moment.

“Just listen to her, I'll explain to you later.” Koshiro assures him.

“No, I just can't. Not at the moment”.

Taichi takes a glimpse at the fainted Agumon in his hands. Agumon still doesn’t have any reaction after he passed out from the battle.

“Follow us and I will tell you everything that you want know. On top of that, we’ll treat your Agumon as well. How about it?”

Taichi still doubts. He looks down on Agumon again with a sour face.

“I will guarantee the safety of your Digimon if you want to co-operate with us.” Maki adds.

“Just listen to her, Taichi... We won't be able to do anything either as of now. Do you want to see Agumon become like this again.” Yamato tries to convinvce him. He know very well that Taichi is still in shock and couldn’t make any right decision, so as his friend, he worries about him.

“I didn't say that-

Taichi is just still thinking. He pulls up himself and makes a decision with a deep breath.

“Alright, as long Agumon is fine, I'll make this work somehow.”

“So it’s a deal then?”

“Sure.”

Maki and Taichi shake their hands together on it.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Digi-World Investigation Organization aka D.I.O headquarter.

“Welcome to D.I.O. Everyone...” Koshiro welcomes them as the lift door opens up, revealing an underground laboratory facility.

D.I.O is a secret organization that investigate about Digi-World, it was established 2 months after MaloMyotismon is defeated. D.I.O task was to protect the connection between Real World and
Digi-World while observing the peace of Digi-World and its inhabitants. Koshiro was working with them as soon as he enters high school, when the organization found out about a group of missing kids back in 1999 that had a relation with the increase of a huge noise interference that was recorded at the same period.

The base is vast enough for 20 people to enter, from the entrance, a huge supercomputer can be seen with a workstation of 5 screens, and at the corner are some other smaller workplace with scattering electronics part, probably for some experiment they’re holding there.

Maki and Daigo takes Agumon to a corner and place him in a pod chamber to heal Agumon. Meanwhile, Koshiro will be in charge of explaining everything to the Digi-Destined.

“D.I.O?” Sora asks.

“Also known as Digi-World Investigation Organization. Sorry if I never talk about it before. It was meant to be confidential work, but we sorta had to include all of you guys into this.”

Koshiro approaches the chair on the main workstation and sits on it.

“Just cut that out... Have you told anyone else?” Taichi asks further.

“Well, I've already contact Mimi, and Jo.”

“Hmm... Jo’s coming as well, huh?” Yamato is slightly surprised about that statement.

“Unfortunately, no.”

“Ah, his exams, I bet you that’s his excuse”. Taichi assumes as he recalls his conversation with Jo earlier.

Koshiro can only nod with a disappointed face.

“So, anyone else is involved? Oh yeah, there’s Sir Daigo, what’s his deal?”

“He was actually just another staff involved in this project. You’ll know more soon, but one thing is, he’s in out school is just an act of spy, well, on us.”

“I’ve knew it, he’s too carefree to be a teacher!”

Taichi was slightly mad at the statement, he feels quite betrayed, but he understands their reasons. But soon after his face turns gloomy again.

“So, is that all?” Taichi asks them.

“What's wrong? Don’'t you want to get involved? Yamato says as he notices Taichi had turned gloomy with a distressed look.

“What I'm trying to say is-”

“You're afraid to carry the responsibility?” Yamato retaliates.

“We still need to deal with our live, how could we save the city?”

“Says someone who still hadn’t decides his future path, how ironic.”

That sentences makes him furious. He leaves a sharp stare at Yamato.

“Have you forgotten how we’ve fought life-threatening Digimon here as a Digi-Destined? We all had to deal with our live... But I do not want to see any more innocent people gets hurt or live in fear.”

“You did not see what I had to see today... So don't talk like you know about it!” Taichi screams at Yamato.

“What you're trying say? We all had to struggle just to live! So don't talk like you are the only one that had to carry all of the responsibility!” Yamato replies the shout with another as he pulls Taichi collars in anger.

“I couldn't save anyone at all today... You, you won't understand!”

Taichi then push Yamato away with his both hands.

“Taichi!” Hikari shouts.

“Alright then, I’ll make you understand!”

Yamato then takes a step forward and about to punch Taichi when Sora steps in between of them and stops the quarrel.

“Could you both stop it!” Sora shouts to both of them in anger.

“This isn't the right time to argue! Do you want Agumon to see this, Taichi?! And you, Yamato, you shouldn't argue with him either! He just got out of a life-threatening situation and you’re picking a fight with him?!”

All that’s left there is an utter silence.

Koshiro then gets up from his chair.

“I'm sorry... It's all-“

Before Koshiro could finishes his sentences, the lift door opens and reveals another familiar figure.

“Oh, hi guys! I'm soooo sorry we got here late, the traffics were all over the place on the way here…”

Tachikawa Mimi enters the chamber accompanied by another man in suit. She dresses up like she is on a vacation, with a shades and a tropical hat on, donning a pink dress and wearing high heels.

“Mi- Mimi?? I thought you couldn’t come. You didn’t-”

Koshiro surprised with a blush as Mimi suddenly come in.

“Eh, Mimi?!”

Everyone are surprised to see Mimi makes a sudden return to Japan and to the team.

“Hey, Taichi!”

Mimi turns to him with a grin and a gentle hand wave.

( I'm dead... She's really come here when I got no money to pay her fare! )

Taichi gasp as he remembers the deal Mimi asked back then.

“Err... Hey, Mimi!” Taichi replies with a nervous smile.

“Are you okay, Taichi?”

Mimi shows concern towards Taichi as she approaches and places a candy on his hand.

“Here...”

“I...”

Before Taichi could finishes his sentence, Mimi gives him another happy grin that left him stunned. Mimi then turns around to everyone.

“Here guys, have some of this! Souvenirs all the way from America!”

Mimi proceeds to hand everyone a piece of candy. There are a lot of varieties handed randomly, from bubble gums to candy bars and even something that is similar to cough drop yet seems fancy.

As Mimi approaches Koshiro, he startles a little and looks awkward, probably due to have not meet with Mimi for quite a long time.

“A-ahh.. Th-thanks, Mimi… It's good to finally see you again.”

He greets Mimi with an awkward smile on his face.

Mimi left the same happy grin as he did to Taichi.

Everyone feast on the candy they received and are comparing how the candies from America taste and are being promote differently from the Japan candies and sweets.

It seems like the tension atmosphere in the room thins out completely right after Mimi’s arrival. All the quarrel talks and griefs disappeared into thin air all of a sudden.

“Oh, hey guys! Seems like we’ve forgotten the reason we gathered here right now. Let’s continue with the briefing, alright?”

Koshiro reminds them of their purpose and gathers their attention. He then sits on his chair and provides explanation.

“It will be a complicated situation, but I’ll make it simple for you guys.”

An utter silence resounds in the room. Everyone has their attention to Koshiro.

“A series of strange occurrences in Digi-World where a few of very small scratches is beginning to appear out of nowhere from Digi-World that links to our world. Some attempts were discovered that is trying to force open the small scratches, but the address, or you could say the entity could never be trace, it is not easy to do so.”

“Any idea who, or what, is responsible?” Taichi tries to dig more information.

“We don't know who...”

“How about the raging Leomon? Does he have anything to do with the scratches being forced open?” Yamato crosses his hands as he questions Koshiro with full focus.

“It seems to be connected... As soon as the scratches was forced to be opened wide, Leomon came through and starts to cause ruckus around. It can’t be that he’s just standing by in front of the scratch on the other side, waiting for it to be opened.”

“What causes him to act that way, anyway?” Sora questions further.

“The Digital World isn't a good place for any Digimon to live at the moment. An epidemic of unknown bug that causes virus to Digimon is spreading throughout the Digital World, and we're currently trying to create an antidote for it. We have successfully evacuated some species of Digimons from certain area into an isolated server, safe from the epidemic.”

“So you guys assume that the Digimon who attempted to force open the scratches, is responsible for creating the virus?

“Yes... We assume it’s by an injection of bug into their data.”

“Anyway, since when have this been going? How did you get informed about this?”

T.K. asks with curious look on his face as he asked Koshiro.

“I’m sorry again that I haven’t told you guys before. I was invited by the Ministry of Defense’s Bureau of National Net Security, to join D.I.O.. For the past two years of working with them, I have done extensive research of observing the Digital World activity. No threatening anomaly had occurred until this series of incidents happen that leads to this ruckus today.”

“Koshiro is right, i saw an unknown mark on Leomon hand.” Taichi who hadn’t been focusing much on Koshiro’s explanation, recalls something from the fight before

“Well, we can get more information on who’s behind this if we keep defeating an ‘Infected’ The strong one will definitely come out if we keep defeating ‘Infected’.”

“That might be the only way, I guess…”

“Have you guys ever heard of “MAO”?

“MAO?” Everyone response without a single clue upon Koshiro’s question.

“Based on the intel we’ve managed to gain, MAO can be known as the “Seven Great Demon Lords” of the Digital World. I don't know what kind of “Digimon” are they, but there are seven individual in total. We haven’t acquired much about them, as they are just a ‘street rumor’ to date, but they might be responsible about this. I don’t want to get our hopes high on it.”

The statement Koshiro gave left the whole team wonders about it.

“But, let’s just forget about it, it is just an assumption.” He assures them further.

Taichi then looks like he is thinking of something. He proceeds to ask the team’s opinions about the matter.

“I noticed something wrong about the battle with Leomon before. He’s way too strong over Greymon just now. My question is, how are we going to fight the “Infected?” Leomon is way too strong right now, I tell you that.”

“Well, You guys doesn't need to use your “Digimon” anymore to fight.”

Koshiro answer with a cool smirk on his face.

“Ehhh?!”

“How?!”

Everyone is shocked with what Koshiro has just said.

“Well, except for me, Jo, and Hikari... At the moment, at least.” Koshiro adds.

“But what do you mean by that? Sora questions her further.

A glass sliding door from where Agumon is treated opens.

“Here, let me explain it...”. Maki interrupts the group’s conversation.

She walks up to them carrying a silver briefcase. Everyone’s attention are focused on her at the moment.

“Err... So, What's with the briefcase, miss?

Taichi asked in curiosity.

“Hold it, boy.”

She then places the briefcase on the table nearby and unlocks it to reveal some sort of gadget, with five of them in total. Five blank color device that resemble a Digivice rest inside the briefcase, it also come paired with a bracelet with a slot that looks like it could fit their old Digivice on it.

“This is our own invention. We call it the D.N.A Link Bracer.” Maki explains further.

“It sure does look like Digivice, but at the same time it’s not.” Taichi gives his opinion as he observes the device with confusion.

“Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Takeru. We’ve selected the five of you to be the bearer of these devices. Please come here and place your old Digivice in front of this new device..."

Five of them then approach Maki and stand in front of her.

“Just hold out your Digivice in front of it and say “Connect!”

“For what?” Taichi thinks twice before doing so.

“Just do it, Taichi.” Yamato demands him.

“Hmm… Sure, it’s now like I have any other choice...”.

Five of them then hold their Digivice in front of the new Digivice-like device as told.

“Connect!” The five of them shouts together.

A bright golden light then appears from the briefcase before it disappears.

The devices then turn into Red, Blue, Pink, Green, and Yellow color as their old Digivice vanish from their hand.

“Transfer complete.” A notification jingle rings from the bracelet.

“Eh?! What the heck happen?? My Digivice is gone!” Taichi panics as soon as his Digivice turns into bits of light and disappears.

“What you guys did just now was transferring the physical form data of your Digivices to the bracelet. Keep calm boy, you can always have your Digivice back again anytime.

Maki assures Taichi of his anxiety right away with a straight-face.

“That Digivice is precious to me... You better keep your words, lady.”

Sure, no worries. You’ll get it back like how it was.”

Everyone is still investigating the Link Bracer as their condition and colors slightly changes after the transfer.

“This looks cool actually...” T.K. comments on it.

“Alright then. Please, try them on.” Maki allows the group to wear the bracelet.

The group does so and gets comfortable with it.

“So what is this thing?” Yamato asks.

“Yeah, and I heard that thing about carrying the responsibility as a Digi-Destined, are they related?” Mimi tops some more on Taichi’s question.”

“It's a Transformation Device called D.N.A Link Bracer. You guys will transform using this and fight the Infected.” Maki explains.

“Are you sure we could fight with the infected using this?”

Yamato doubts her. He’s not buying the simple explanation, but from his looks, he is indeed curious about it.

“Theoretically, yes. We’ve simulated the effectiveness of the newly-developed vaccine program against the similar virus program sampled from the raging Leomon.”

“For your information. You will transform by linking to your partner and that will enable you to be on par with the “Infected” virus. You will be armored up, so the fighting will be done by yourself. Like what Miss Maki had explained just now, theoretically it is the most effective ways to debug the virus this way.” Koshiro adds on to Maki’s explanation.

“Our partner…”

Silence fills the space and then it got to them…

“Wait our Digimons are back???!!!!!”

Just as the groups are in a shock, a windows pops out on the monitor, filling the whole screen.

“HELLO EVERYONE!!!!”

Tentomon, Patamon, Gabumon, Palmon, Piyomon, Tailmon and Gomamon greet them with a cheerful tone and faces.

Everyone is surprised by the sudden welcome from their respective partners. No heads up were given, so this really caught them off-guard,

“Wow! Look at all of you, you guys have grown up but nothing much changes, hahahaha!” Gabumon comments on his first meeting with the Digi-Destined after years of separation.

“You’re beautiful as always, Sora. It’s great to be back.” Piyomon greets Sora personally.

“Mimiiiii! I’ve missed you sooo muchhh” Palmon cries happily greeting Mimi, and she was just about to hug the screen before Sora taps on her shoulder to calm her.

“The timing of the portal bug works couldn’t be more fortuitous when you were attacked by Leomon, Taichi. As soon as we detected Agumon crossing the border, I had intercepted the pathway and brought them all here. They’ll be staying somewhere off the ground where their physical form does not appear for a while, for safety and precautious reason. We couldn’t risk losing them to the virus. Right now, I’ve placed them in my own server which isn’t even connected to any PC or connection from outside this building.” Koshiro explains.

“I’ve transported Agumon over there as well. He’ll be up around soon in the server.” Maki reminds Taichi as they are talking about the server.

“The occurrences happening lately gave us an idea to bring them back. But the time to bring them over here couldn’t get any better than this. So we got ready as soon as we detected the presence of Leomon.” Koshiro adds further.

On the side, Hikari face turns from cheerful to a sad smile. Hikari then calls for Koshiro.

“Umm.. Koshiro..”

“Yes, Hikari. Something’s bothering you?”

“There’s only 5 Link Bracer for each of them. Does this mean I can’t join the fight right now.”

“Unfortunately, no. At least for the moment.”

“Why? I'm one of the Digi-Destined too! I could help them fight the infected too…”

She said with sad look on her face as she holds her Digivice in her hands.

“Don't be like that Hikari... We have try our best to create this system, but it seems that your DNA have an unstable link with Tailmon’s data, due to her complicated evolution. I couldn’t join the fight too, so let’s just cheer on them from the side. They will still need our support.”

Koshiro tries to explain it to Hikari, but he still felt bad about it.

“Sure…”. Hikari feels satisfied with Koshiro’s explanation, but she feels like she could do more.

Taichi who is watching from the side calls her.

“Hey Hikari..”

Hikari then turn her face to Taichi.

“Don’t worry. You can still support us, I'm sure you could. Even your smile and happiness are enough for us to keep moving forward!

He tried to encourage Hikari to believe herself and widens his smile.

His brother’s words reassure her. Her frown turns into smile once again.

“Alright then, I'll keep on smiling and try my best to support you guys!”

“Alright that’s it for the reunion. Let’s continue with this shall we?”

Maki seems bothered by them but proceeds to remind the group that they still have a task to carry on.

“Yes ma’am!” Everyone responds simultaneously with their focus on her and gets into serious mode as soon as she calls them.

“From now on, your squad will be recognized as Websaver Sentai Digiranger. Taichi Kamiya, you’ll be acknowledged as the leader of the team. I do hope that you could do your task well.”

Maki introduced them their new identity as she looks at Taichi face with sharp eyes.

“W-wait, me?! I'm not even sure about doing this, let alone leading the squad…” Taichi responds. Apparently his doubts are still there.

“I... I’m not really-“

Before Taichi could finishes his sentence, an alarm signal shows up on the monitor display, accompanied by an alarm siren.

“Ah, it’s about time. Infected detected!” Koshiro informs them.

“You know what to do, people. Help Leomon, we are the only ones capable now.” Maki advices them. She has her eyes directly on to Taichi, as if she is telling him to do his job, as a leader. Taichi notices the stare but he couldn’t response.

The flashback of the incident from earlier plays in his mind again. He clenches his right fist with determination.

“Alright, let's go, guys! Show us the way Koshiro”.

Taichi finally made up his mind to fight against Leomon.

“We’ll get to you guys later, okay?” Sora tells Piyomon on the screen.

All of them rush out of the base and head to Leomon’s location.
____________________________________________________________________________

Odaiba Flood Plain, 18.30

Silhouette of Leomon at the same place he disappeared before can be seen from far away by the Digi-Destined as they arrived about tens of meters from the spot. Leomon seems calmer but confused with a slow yet angry growl, like he is anxious of something. But no one could tell its’ intention at the moment.

They observe Leomon’s behavior at the moment before doing anything.

“Do you guys remember the instructions that Koshiro gave us before we arrive?” Yamato asks them to confirm their preparation.

“About the transformation? Of course.”

Taichi replies to him right away.

Everyone stands silently with determination, in hopes of managing to stop the infected Leomon from rampaging once more.

“Let's go! Everyone!”

The queue signals them to be on their morphing pose.

“OKAY!”

Everyone then raise their right hand vertically to connect their Link Bracer.

“DIGITALIZE!”

The connection activates the Link Bracer. The word ‘DIGITALIZE’ appears on the bracelet’s screen.

“Link Shinka!!”

They push the button on the Link Bracer as the device activated.

                                                               ~Guitar riff~

An enormous energy enters their body as the suits are form. A colorful burst of energy then explode as their suits are covered with armor, and helmet appears to cover their face with a form of energy that animates a beast-biting effect.

Everyone strikes a rolecall pose as they have complete the morphing process.

Taichi: Yuuki no Mikata, Digi Red!

Yamato: Yuujou no Mikata, Digi Blue!

Sora: Aijou no Mikata, Digi Pink!

Mimi: Junshin no Mikata, Digi Green!

T.K: Kibou no Mikata, Digi Yellow!

“The chosen Digi-Destined, Websaver Sentai-“

“Digiranger!!”
____________________________________________________________________________

To be continued in Chapter 2...