Plot

Plot:

Isa Ack is a petite girl and loves to play soccer. One time she lost her phone. It was different; the phone has its sentimental value. She then saw it, in the grandstand. A boy named Eins Tein is holding it. She quickly snatches her phone back to her and shouted at the boy. Days passed and school has started. She saw Eins Tein walking in the school corridor. Because of the past incident, she decided not to show herself up to Eins Tein but things became worse. His seatmate is Eins Tein and to add more insult to the injury, they became the school buddies for that year. Weeks passed with them fighting and arguing things Eins developed his feelings and so does Isa. After confessing his feelings and courting her they become together. But Eins was sick. He didn’t tell Isa about this. He left the place without telling her. But he secretly visits her so he knows the pain she’s going through.

Years after, Eins was okay already. He’s ready to be back to Isa’s life. He did not know of the fact that with the years he was gone, Isa had already found a new one. He was going to surprise her in her house when he saw how happy Isa is. Laughing and playing in the garden with his cousin, Phyta Goras.

Isa didn’t know that Eins is back. Eins talked to Phyta that she was the girl he’s talking about and what is he doing with her. Phyta said that she was the girl she’s been telling him, her girlfriend. Eins decided to win Isa’s heart back and Phyta does not want Isa to be with him again because Phyta was with her in her worst and he deserves to be with her in her best. There the battle to win Isa’s heart begins between Eins and Phyta.