//Lyrics is bold.

Oh, I miss the misery!

The four boys sat on the bed,in the dark.Arnold played with a lighter,looking down at the Moldovan boy who whimpered.Hubert gulpped,stroking his hair.Erland blinked a tear away,not wanting it to fall on his scar that was on his nose.

I've been a mess since you stayed
I've been a wreck since you changed
Don't let me get in your way
I miss the lies and the pain
The fights that keep us awake
I'm telling you

Erland sat on the bend,looking straight ahead of him.He felt the Swedish man's presents behind him,but of course didn't say anything.He squeaked as he felt his hands pulling on his dark orange locks.The child blinked as the man continued to pull his hair.

I miss the bad things!
The way you hate me!
I miss the screaming!
The way that you blame me!

Arnold squeaked,feeling the hand tighten around his throat.He kicked his legs around,tears prickling in his ruby red eyes."No!No!Please stop!Please!"He begged,making the Finnish man growled and slap him across the face.The child squeaked,fighting back his tears

Miss the phone calls!
When it's your fault!
I miss the late nights!
Don't miss you at all!

Hubert layed on the bed beneath him,crying as he felt his hands touch his small body.He couldn't form any words,only sobs escaped his throat.Roland saw this,growling and slapped him.The child squeaked,whimpering.

I like the kick in the face!
And the things you do to me!
I love the way that it hurts!
I don't miss you, I miss the Misery!

Erland sat on the ground,hugging his legs close to his chest as he tucked his head in his knees.He was trembling and crying.

I've tried but I just can't take it
I'd rather fight than just fake it ('cause I like it rough)
You know that I've had enough
I dare ya to call my bluff
Can't take too much of a good thing
I'm telling you

Luca layed on bed,all of his memories flooding back at him.He started to remember all the torture methods Anghel used on him.His small tiny body trembled,blinking a tear away.

I miss the bad things!
The way you hate me!
I miss the screaming!
The way that you blame me!

Luca trembled,whimpering as he brother held him by the collar."You little bitch!"He shouted,slapping him across the face.

Suddenly,the child's hero came to rescue him.The Sealander slapped Anghels hands away,holding the small Moldovan in his arms.Arnold gave his cheek gently kisses,frowning a bit.

Miss the phone calls!
When it's your fault!
I miss the late nights!
Don't miss you at all!

Hubert cried,trying to get away from the other Austrian.Roland growled,slapping him,making the boy squeak.The child layed beneath him,kicking his legs around as he tried break free.Roland then wrapped his hands around his throat,choking the young boy out.

I like the kick in the face!
And the things you do to me!
I love the way that it hurts!
I don't miss you, I miss the Misery!

It was pouring raining outside,the four abused children snuggled up together.The blankets kept them warm and somewhat even happy.There previous parental figures never gave them this kind of care,but Vladimir and Tino seemed to.The two older men thought they were kids who were disrespectful,until the 1p kids told them why.Vlad and Tino promised to raise them with all the love and attention in the world.They have noticing that the 2p kids have been acting quite strange.They have been quite and always looked deep in thought.

Just know that I'll make you hurt
(I miss the lies and the pain what you did to me)
When you tell me you'll make it worse

Luca looked outside the window,looking a bit sad.Tino saw this,walking up to the child.He placed him in his lap,stroking his cheek.

(I'd rather fight all night than watch the TV)
I hate that feeling inside
You tell me how hard you'll try
But when we're at our worst
I miss the misery

Arnold leaned on the wall,watching them.Hubert looked down,his brown hair covering his face a bit.Erland blinked,not saying a word.

Vladimir sat next to Tino."Uh..me and Tino have been noticing that you guys have been acting strange.."

Arnold blinked."I miss the bad things"He said,looking at Vlad with a serious look on his baby face.

The way you hate me
I miss the screaming
The way that you blame me

Vladimir blinked,a bit confused."W-What do you mean..?"

I miss the rough sex
Leaves me a mess

"I miss the feeling of pains in my chest"Arnold explained in a cold voice.

Miss the phone calls
When it's your fault
I miss the late nights
Don't miss you at all
I like the kick in the face
And the things you do to me
I love the way that it hurts

Luca nodded,agreeing to what Arnold was saying.

I don't miss you,
I miss the misery
I don't miss you,
I miss the misery
I don't miss you,

"I miss the misery"Erland said,gulping.

Hubert blinked a tear away.

//The ending was so bad XD
You can rp with this as well,btw
If you want more,then just ask me!