26.4

"It's Dom," Dom says as Gisele answers her phone causing Nat to glare. She didn't like the fact that he had to talk to Gisele.

"I was just thinking about you," Gisele tells him. "You know, when I gave you my number I was hoping you'd call. But not under these circumstances."

"What circumstances? Me being alive?" Dom questions her.

"Don't take it personally. It's just business," Gisele tells him.

"I got some business of my own," Dom says as he gets to the point. "Get Campos."

"Uh-huh," Campos says after Gisele hands him the phone.

"Was that how Braga inspires loyalty? Killing his drivers?" Dom questions him.

"One can always find more drivers," Campos answers him. "It's just good business."

"I want to trade," Dom tells him.

"Braga doesn't negotiate," Campos responds.

"Fine. You explain to him how all of a sudden $60 million worth of product disappears," Dom says with a smirk. "I know that can't be good for business."

"What do you want?" Campos asks him.

"Six million cash, delivered by Braga himself," Dom answers him causing Campos to laugh. "I don't like being shot at. I ain't gonna put my neck out again unless he's got something to lose, too."

"He'll never go for it," Campos tells him.

"Either I deal with Braga, or you do," Dom states.

"When and where?" Campos asks him.

Brian, Nat, and Dom stand under an abandoned overpass as they wait on Braga to show.

"Well, the good news is, when we get this guy, you walk out of here a free man," Brian says as he looks at Dom.

"Is that what they told you?" Dom asks him.

"Yeah, that's the deal," Brian answers him.

"You still put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus?" Dom asks him in a sarcastic manner, causing Nat to lightly smile.

"Yeah," Brian answers with a smile. Campos' people start pulling in. "In case things go shitty." Brian holds his keys out to Dom.

"Just like old times?" Dom asks as he takes the key.

"Yeah," Brian says causing Nat to frown before they focus on the situation at hand.

"You dropped something. That's what you wanted, right?" Fenix says as he gets out of his car. Campos then pushes Fenix back.

"He's harmless. Don't worry about him," Campos tells Dom as he stands in front of them. "And he's really sorry about Letty." Nat glares at the man as she clenches her fist. "Where's our stuff?"

"You mean the stuff that used to be in here, right?" Nat asks him as she opens the now empty case. "Well, you'll see it when we see Braga. That was the deal."

"No worries. Braga keeps his word," Campos says with a smirk. The man that Brian had seen at the club, gets out of the car.

"$2 million," The man says as he drops a bag in front of them. "You get the rest when I get my property."

"I got a question for you," Brian says as they look at the man in front of them. "You wearing pink when you were clawing your way out of el barrio?" The man before them looks between each of them nervously.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?" Dom asks Nat and Brian.

"He ain't Braga," Nat says in conformation.

"FBI!" An agent yells as they run onto the scene.

"Get down!" Brian orders as he pulls the man to the ground. "Get out of here!" Braga's men start shooting at the FBI agents. "Get out of here, Nat! Campos is Braga!" Nat keeps Gisele from being hit by Fenix. Dom and Nat quickly get in the car, along with Gisele.

 Dom and Nat quickly get in the car, along with Gisele