TheInstagram stalker pt.2

"Litsen I'm desperate asf and your desperate asf. So let's meet up at burger King or something" she explained. "Um sorry but I don't role that way." He replied. "Well then why we're u tagging all those things about you being desperate." She said.

"That was 57 weeks ago... soo...." He replied

"Well here the deal let's just meet anyway " she typed.

"Sorry I don't roll with chick's who use perfect 365."He replied

"Alright fine..but just know this you'll regret it later.." She blabed.

"K." He replied.

She could tell that he had no interest in her amd that's why she was so pissed. No one ever had interest in her, not even her parents. People always look at her as this dicusting blob peice of shit...Wich she is..no I'm just kidding but she wanted to make him relize that she's not that bad.

She went back onto his instagram and stalked his page. Aperintly he lives in Arizona and tagged him being in this local coffee shop. She knew what she had to do. She grabbed her laptop and bought a plane ticket to that area just for the next day. That night she packed her stuff and evreything and prepared for the morning. See her family is rich but don't care about her so all she had to do was tell her parents she is leaving for a week to her freinds house. She headed out the next morning and got a taxi to drive her to the l.a airport. While she was waiting in the waiting room she started "stalking" his instagram a little more. She relized that he goes to the coffee shop evreyday morning around 5 am. "Evreybody in flight a come bring your tickets" the anoumcer anounced. She ran there at full speed; verry first in line. The lady grabbed her ticket and she was on. She got into her seat all cozy and ready to take off but of. Coarse her life is shit so she is stuck sitting with this little 10 year old and his mother. Evrey 5 minutes je always asked for his dank ass juice box or some popsicle that already melted evrey five seconds Wich he knew but decided to be a little ass anyway. They finally landed and she was off. She made it out of the airport. She had this all planned out o so verry well. When the tax driver came she zoomed in the coffee shop not showing the boys face and asked if he knew where the coffee shop was. "YEAH! it's just down the block!" He replied. She hopped in and she gave him 50 dollars. When they arived. She had the warmest smile on her face. "Thankyou sir!" She shouted . "NO problem sweet heart!" He replied. She went walking feircly in there with 2 of her 30 punded suitcases. She was at least 30 minutes early. She sat down and ordered some cofee. She even knew what table he sat at. And she made sure her head was facing the opposite direction of the door. He walked In and Saul this long beaitifull long brown gold hair in his seat. He walked over. He made it to the table and she had leather black gloves over her face. "Well hey there! U mind show in ur face!" She removed them. His heart beats!"how did you get here!?!?" HE exclaimed.  "NO need to know..." She replied. She just sat there with her mischievous smile. "SO what are we ganna order?" She asked. "Litsen I don't like the fact that you are fallowing me. This will never work out...sorry" he replied. "Alright fine. So so it won't. Just know I'll be here waiting." She said. He slowly glided off his seat grabbed his cofee and left she wached him as he passed the window. Of course she isint going to stop there she is a maniac bitch! Who gets what she wants when she want it. She decided to leave the cofee shop and see were he was heading. She left 20 dollars on the table and zoomed out of there. When she got outside all she Saul was people in coats then she Saul him at the Starbucks waiting In line. She hid in the bushes when he came out and started recording in her phone evrey direction he went. She Didint miss a single step. In her mind he was all hers. He sat on the outside cofee table and scrolled through his phone. It has been 10 mints now. Then she came! What she considered a blonde bitch. This girl came and sat right next to him. She couldn't tell what they were saying but knew she was his gf because they hugged and shit. Now clair can't back down. She needs to dig a little deeper and find out about this chic. Clair relized his gf had to go. And went hiding behind things as she f allowed her.  She finally made it. She lived in a sunny cute yellow house. She went into her back yard and found that her sliding glass door was unlocked. She opened It and sneeked into the girls room.  The girl came In and Saul clair just sitting with her legs crossed amd her hand over jer legs. "Um who are u?" The girl asked. "I Saul u there with him" as Claire cried. "Yeah and..." the girl responded. " he's cheating on me with u! Wich I don't blame him your a smokin bitch but...." clair gasped. "What do u mean he's cheating?" The girl asked. "I've been dating him for over a year now and I Saul him with u" clair cried. "NO...this can't be.... no!" The girl said. "Yeah I can bitch he just did it!"clair shouted. They both just sat there. "What r we ganna do then?" The girl asked. "How about you let me take care of that... can u give me his adress, number, because I deleted it all because because I was so mad when I Saul him with u." Clair asked. "Of course" the girl responded. She gave It all to him and clair was about to go up the Rollar coaster and never come down. Clair left and was on her way.