𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Alison jumped on Juice, startling him and pushing him forward slightly.

"Holy shit," Juice laughed. "You're freaky."

"Oh, you know it." She whispered into his ear. She jumped from his back and went to get a drink. Juice was watching her every move as Chibs talked to him.

"Aye, I'm talking to you," he snapped his fingers in his face. "When is the wedding?"

"No idea," he said with a slight chuckle, watching Ali sit beside Lyla and talk. "We haven't figured out a date." Chibs chuckled and got another drink.

"I can't wait to see your wedding," Lyla told allie. "It'll be so fun."

"This may sound cheesy, but i just want to marry him, like, then I'll be happy." Ali blushed.

"Aw, that's too adorable," Lyla said. "By the way, you have an admirer." She waved at Juice who was looking at Ali.

"Oh, I know I do," she giggled and looked at him. "He's an asshole!" She exclaimed so he could hear her. She was, of course, kidding as he laughed in response. Ali excused herself from Lyla and made her way over to the bar where she sat.

"I know, I know," he said as he set his bottle down and Ali wrapped her legs around his waist. "But, let us go somewhere private."

Ali wrapped her arms around his neck, hoisting herself onto him, "Take me there." He carried her to the back bedroom and set her down.

"People have been asking about this wedding," he said, sitting on the bed and pulling her toward him. He played with her fingers, focusing on the ring. "We haven't even planned that far."

"Gemma has," Ali giggled. "She's been asking me about stuff." She stole her right hand back from him, allowing him to focus on the left hand, and ran it through the overgrown hair from three years of prison.

"You like longer hair, don't you?"

"It gives me something to tug at." She confessed.

"Oh?" Juice stood up and backed her into the wall.

"Oh." She breathed. It didn't take long for their lips to attach, going through each of the stages of intimacy. Ali pushed the cut off of his shoulders and threw it to the side. Ali hadnt worn hers, which was one less article to fumble with.

Juice broke the kiss as both of them took their shirts off. Ali kicked her heels off, knocking her down to her natural height. Juice slid his shoes off and pushed allie's jeans down.

She kissed him again, fumbling with the belt buckle. She snapped it out in one quick motion, causing a soft groan from him and a giggle from her. As Ali worked with the buttons on his jeans, Juice fumbled with the clasp on her bra. When it finally unhooked, he pulled it off if her. They took off their underwear quickly, deciding to not waste time.

Juice put his arms on the wall on either side of her as he mumbled, "Jump." She wrapped her arms around his neck before wrapping her legs around his waist. His hands supported her as allie attached their lips again. He let one of his hands fall to lock the door.

"Good idea." She mumbled against his lips. he walked them over to the bed, falling exactly like they stood.

Juice had a lot of trouble keeping Ali quiet as not to bring attention, but after a while, he gave up.

After the entire affair, Ali laid on top of him as he held her, rubbing her lower back until they fell each dozed off.