𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

"Kozik thinks you're hot as fuck," Tig whispered to her as they stood side by side behind the bar.

"I've noticed," she laughed. "Get me drunk." She grabbed the bottle of Jack from beneath the counter.

"What are you doing?" Tig laughed.

Ali climbed on the bar and stood there for a moment.

"Being completely moronic," she said as she sat Indian style on the bar. "Why?"

"Because, I'm working on something for you. Jax bought it and everyone is fixing it up for you," he said. "I want to show you."

"What is it?" She wondered. Her phone rang and Abel woke up from the couch and wobbled over. "Hello?" She said, taking a cigarette from her carton.

"We'll be home soon," Juice said over the phone. "Sorry that we didn't wake you and tell you."

"I don't know how you got out from underneath me without me waking up."

"Me neither, but I need to go," he laughed. "I love you."

"Likewise," she teased and hung up. She hopped off the counter and picked up the sleepy Abel. "Show me later. I'm gonna sit on a bike outside and you will both follow me."

They walked outside and allie sat on Tig's bike as she held Abel in front of her. He was wide awake now and playing with the bike.

"I'm still unbelievably pissed," she said, taking a drag of the cigarette as the sound of motorcycles could be faintly heard.

"Well, they're looking out for you." Tig said, leaning against the same bike. Kozik sat on his own.

"I'm a big girl, I can do it." She assured.

"Hardly," Tig joked as the guys pulled into the lot. "Five-foot-four is short around here."

"It's short no matter where." Jax walked over and kissed Abel's forehead.

"Lyla has Thomas." Juice looked at allie with Abel and smiled.

"Ifyou likewise me again I will— I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be scary." Juice said as he bent down and kissed her cheek.

"You're so menacing." She teased.

"Ew." Abel said.

"What'd you just say?" Juice said in a fake tough voice as he picked him up and held him slightly upside down. Ali smiled as Abel was laughing hysterically. Jax walked out of the clubhouse.

"Daddy!" Abel yelled, laughing. Juice handed him off to Jax.

"So," Allie said, looking at Juice then Jax. "You think I can't ride?"

Juice raised his finger in protest, "Actually—"

"Dirty!" Tig yelled.

"I've never seen you," Jax said. "Show me. Let's take a ride."

"Fine, but it needs to be you two," she gestured to Juice and Jax. "Chibs and Tig, you need to go as well."

"Take my bike, I'll take Kozik's." Tig said. Ali got her helmet from the clubhouse and sat on the bike.

"Are you really doing this?" Chibs asked, getting on his bike. Jax and Juice were on theirs already.

"I can do it, I can do it." She defended, putting her glasses on.

Tig pulled out followed by Chibs, then Ali, then Jax and Juice. Ali raised her middle finger toward her brother and fiancé for their lack of positivity in her riding skills.

"Well, I guess you can," jax said at a red light. "In heels nonetheless."

"Yeah, so fuck you." She cackled as the light turned green and she sped off.

-

When they got back to the clubhouse, Ali gingerly parked Tig's bike and got off of it.

"I'm so not ready to hop into this party," she said. "I'll crash it." Juice slung her over his shoulder, something he enjoyed doing, as it irritated Alison.

"Seems like you need to deal with it," Tig teased. Ali slapped Juice's butt, but he didn't budge. He walked into the clubhouse and slapped her butt back when he set her down.

Friends and family were crowded around. Everyone was already drinking. When Juice left her to socialize, she was dragged down the hallway to the bathroom by none other than a drunk Kozik.

"What are you doing?" She almost screamed.

"C'mon, I just wanna have fun." He slurred.

"Kozik stop!" She demanded, unable to stop him from touching her. He slid his hands under her shirt and she moved away from him. She was literally scared.

"No," he spoke, tugging at her jeans. "Stop struggling." He said, pushing her against the wall.

"Chibs!" Ali screamed. Kozik placed his hand over her mouth. She shoved her knee into his lower stomach, earning a groan from his drunk mouth. His hand slip off her face to coddle his groin.

His weight was lifted off her and she quickly adjusted her shirt and jeans.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Chibs' voice was stern and angry.

"Holy shit," Kozik looked at her and she could tell he was confused and sorry. Tears welled in his eyes. "Alison— I'm so sorry." She half-smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back reluctantly.

"You're really drunk, I forgive you. Plus, I would've already beat your ass if you were actually going to hurt me." He laughed and they left the bathroom.

That's what happens; Forgive and forget.