Why Does It Have To Be My Brothers Best Friend???

Chapter one - Home Coming

Felicia's P.O.V.

Well today is the day I start going to the college. I hear are you ready girl! I lean out of my door and yelled just a minute Elena! I looked around my room one last time. It has been weird being here all year without my brother. Oh you can't for get his best friend Ryan. My brother and I have made this little house our own in the pass few years. After our parents died, Alex drug me around with him and his friends. Over the years Ryan and I grew close. With both of them gone it felt like my heart was broken into a million little pieces. I didn't talk to neither for a month. I locked myself in my room for a day, but lets face it I had to go to school. Elena walked in my room bring me out of my thoughts. Hey Felicia, we need to get a move on. It's a 4 hour drive ahead of us. Sorry. It's okay. I know how much you miss them, but they'll be home before you know it. Yeah. Do you need any help with anything. Yeah could you get that box over there. And I'll get these 2 bags and I'm ready to go. Has everyone else left yet? Yeah few minutes ago. I told them to go on, we'll catch up soon. Oh okay let's get a move on then lol. We made our way down the stairs as we put the last of my stuff in Elena's car I felt wetness on my checks. Elena over looked it and I am thankful for that. Out of all my friends I would have to say Elena is my best friend. She doesn't show me pity. She treats me normal. I got in the car and not long after we left for South Carolina I fell asleep. Felicia. Felicia. Hey Felicia. Hum... We're here. I popped up right away. The only words that formed from my mouth was WoW! It was beautiful. There was a lot of people moving into the apartments in front of us. Elena, Sky, Luci, I are sharing an apartment. Elena and I saw Steven, Mike, and Sean come towards us. Steven was the first one to speak. Hey girls about time you got here. Hate to say it guys, but that would be my fault, I spoke up fastly. Steven seem to understand as we have gotten close over the pass year. He would have to be my best guy friend. Without warning he gave me a hugs and whisper in my ear are you okay? I couldn't speak, but with a nod I said yes. He pull away and said to the guys lets help these fine lady's get their stuff to the apartment. Elena piped in that would be helpful. I'll buy the beer for tonight. The guys cheer while Elena and I laugh at them. Everything was brought in. Who knew we would be on the 4th floor. We were wiped would be an understatement. Elena and Steven left to get the beers. I was in a way locked up in my room unpacking. I had already made my bed. I've put my clothes up. My study area and laptop were neatly in the corner. I moved everything in the room around. The books were up on the book case along with a few family photos. I have my picture of me and my friends on the mirror. I just laid down on my bed when there was a knocked on the door. I didn't want to answer it so I just let be be. They just wouldn't give it up. That ended up with me stomping over to my door.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Soon as my plane landed I was let off first and everyone clapped. I said my thank you's. I couldn't wait to see my best mate and to go see Felicia. Alex and I have miss so much in the pass year of her life. She told me about her new boyfriend. I felt angry when I thought of someone else being blue to tough her. I know I have always hid it, but her brother always knew I had a thing for her. He approve of it. I was going to tell her before I left, but she got so mad at me. I will never for get the look on her face before I got on the plane. Hurt and angry was written all over her. She tried to smile. It just didn't reach her eyes. Her eyes were the coldest I've ever seen. Even tho we emailed and she sent me a couple of package's she still wasn't happy with me. I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time making it up to her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Alex yelling my name and jumping on me. That sent us flying to the floor. Alex was the first one to get up there for he gave me a hand up. Man how I've missed you. I've missed you too! We heard all the clapping as we stood there. We were both in our dress clothes. I spoke next why don't we go see our girl. I had a huge grin on my face. Man after a year you still look like a sick puppy. I gave him a playful shove and said let's get going, before I push you down a flight of stairs. He laugh, ok man lets get your bag and we'll get going. As walk to the bag clams, people were shaking our hands and saying thank you for a service. We finely got my bag and we were in a cab. Elena text Alex she was out to get beer, but that his sister was locked in her room when she left. How often has she been doing that, I ask out loud. Alex look down. He wouldn't look at me. Alex?! Look dude she was pretty angry with us. I cannot really blame her. We lost our parents and she felt like she was losing the only family she had left. Alex when did you find this out? 3 months after we left. I look out the window not saying another word. We broke her. I heart hurt to think that. We pull up to the place she would be staying. I gave the cab the money and he wouldn't take it. It's my treat just glad both of you are back in one piece. Thank you for your service. We thank the man with a hand shake. Alex text Elena, but he didn't get to send it till he was laying out on the ground. About time you got here. Alex laughed. Nice to see you too Elena. Alex got up first. He pulled her up real fast. Elena and Steven show us up to the apartment. Steven didn't look too happy to see me, but he shook my hand with a welcome back. She open the door and no one was in sight. Alex and I drop our bags. Steven went back down stairs to get the rest of the beer. Elena show us to Felicia's room. It took no time before he was knocking on the door. When he got no answer. I gave it a try. It was a bit louder than Alex's. I heard some noise and the door flew open. Shock would be an understatement on her face. Then the door slam in my face with a small click. Alex push me out of the way. Felicia open the door please. I was still a little shock. Elena gave me a pat on the back then there was a beer put in my hand.

Felicia's P.O.V.

I can't believe they are back and didn't even tell me. I lay back on my bed when I heard my brother's attempt to get me to open the door. I put my head phones in my ear with music going I couldn't hear him any more. I'm still upset with them both. Soon I fell asleep.

*************************

When I woke up it was quit. I peak out of my room their was no one in sight. There was a note on my door. It said that everyone turn in early and there was beer and food in the kitchen. Much love a sister from another mister. I love that girl. She knew me too much. I saw the two bodies that I want nothing to do with for right now sleeping in the living room. Making sure I was quite I open the doors and found oreos and got 3 bud lights with lime. Tasty right lol. I turn around almost dropping everything. The one I was most upset with stood in front of me. Side stepping him going back to my room, but the thing is I didn't get far before he stop me. Felicia please talk to me. I look at any where but him. I have nothing to say to you. I pull out of his grasp. He follow me in my room before I had a chance to close to door to lock him out. Ryan please just leave me alone. He close the door and locked it. Look Felicia I'm not leaving till you talk to me. So I did what I do best. I sat on my bed and open a beer and my cookies. Blocking him out almost. With a heavy sigh he sat in my bed next to me. Looking from the corner of my eye I could see he has gotten more muscles and still looking fine as ever. I could melt from the heat I could feel coming off of him. Before I knew it I had down my 3 beers. Losing up some I turn my head and asked him why? He seem to know what I was asking. I wanted to follow my dads footsteps just like your brother wanted to do. I look down at my hands.i felt the bed move I look at him and saw him pull a picture from his pocket. He started to speak. I have carried this everywhere with me. Never forgetting what I'm missing while I was on the ship around the world. When he show me the picture I remember the day that my brother and him took me to the beach. He was spitting behind me with me in between his legs. My back resting against him. We fit together like a glove. We had big grins on our face. I had wish many of times to go back to that day. It was that day I thought that we felt like a couple, but I know that could never be. I would never want my brother and their friendship come to an end if we didn't work. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt his hands on my face whipping with his thumbs my tears away. Please don't cry baby girl. I didn't show you the picture to make you cry. That was the best day of my life. I never forgotten you. You were always on my mind sweetie. That made the tears flow more. One swift move I was on his lap. He hug me to his chest. He smelled like I remember. I never wanted to leave this spot. It felt like home. The tears slow down then finely stop. He was running a hand up and down my arm slowly. In a whisper he told me he was sorry for leaving me. I look up at him. With my hand I smooth out his sad looking face and whisper back don't be. I kiss him on the check. Whispering again welcome back Ryan. That was the last thing I remember before sleep took over me.