Tentacle addiction

Charlotte and Oliver arrived at her house after Swim club at school. They both dropped there bags in her room before going to the kitchen for snakes.

   "You're getting faster Charlotte, thinking of going for the school team?" Oliver asked about while drinking water. She drank a cold water bottle before responding.

"No way, that's too much work for me. Speaking of, will you do my homework again?" She asked crushing her empty water bottle.

   "Well, I... Don't you think you should do some of it from time to time?" He chuckled softly starting to make them both sandwiches. She rolled her eyes and stepped close to John.

"I can give you the usual payment no problem." She promised, settling a hand between his legs with a smirk. He turned a rose red and his little secret woke up from the pressure of her hand.

"F-fine just let go please..." He groaned and she let go.

   "Your so easy and fun to tease. Thank you." She took half a sandwich and left to go relax. Taking off her school clothes and sat on her bed in her swimsuit not bothering to change. He ate his sandwich as he went to her room to do their homework she bribed him to do.

He finished in only 2 hours and showed it to her. "I finished, can I uh... get my payment now?" She giggled looking at him blush and stutter.

"Your lucky Your little friends are so cute." She pulled his pants and swim trunks underneath them down to the floor to play with her secret little friends.

   A small group of smooth jet black tentacles no bigger than her pinkie finger. She starts to hold and rub them getting them to grow, turning a dim red at the tip.

   "Mmm looking yummy today." She commented on them giving the biggest one a kiss before sucking on the red tip. Oliver started groaning and panting as his tentacles grew longer and wider into her hand and lips. The one she sucked on wrapped around her tongue while the other smaller ones rub against her neck and cheeks.

   After ten long minutes, she stopped and pulled her head back, his main tentacle slide out of her mouth now at 50cm/20in long.

   "God I fucking love these guys." She got up on her bed, getting on her hands and knees pointing her ass to him. Between her legs, the swimsuit was glistening wet already just from sucking on his tentacle. He easily slides her damp swimsuit bottoms off down her legs.

   "You know how I like it." She grinned laying her head on her pillow as he put both hands on either side of her hips and pressed his tentacles against her supple skin. Tobi moaned in delight as it effortlessly slipped into her wet pussy and squirmed in her cervix like a worm fresh from the earth while he tightened his grip on her hips catching his breath.

"Oh fuck yes! Tiered out already handsome?~" She teased him as she felt his other smaller tentacles still squirming outside her body and against her legs and naval.

   "Put them all in cutie."

   "What? Are you sure you can hold them all?" He asked her worried.

   "Of course I can, now do it before I blindfold you." He gulped knowing she will do it like she has done before and pulled his hips away from hers to wrangle all 20 of the varying length tentacles before he slowly pushes back into her. She bites her lip feeling the large group of tentacles stretch her pussy and slide inside her making a bulge on her navel. Her eye rolled back into her head a little as the tentacles started moving inside her cervix and slowly continuing to grow.

   He

held on tightly to her thighs to keep their hips together and hold all the tentacles inside her. It doesn't take long for his two longer tentacles to push and wiggle there way deeper into her womb. She let out a deep moan as they got in by stretching her wombs tight entrance as they slide along each other deeper into her.

One by one the 10 longer tentacles all slide into her womb slowly causing it to fill up and then expand making a noticeable bulge as they are still

growing.

   Charlotte

was in heaven. Her eyes were rolled halfway back into her skull as she tightly gripped her pillows with both hands and curled her toes. Her body was tensing up making her cervix tighten and squeeze on Oliver's tentacle making it impossible for him to pull out

now.

   Oliver

was in hell. He groaned at how tight her body was squeezing around his very sensitive tentacles. He was panting at a quick pace getting close to his limit in this sex hell.

   Luckily for him, she

was also close to her limit of pleasure by his tentacles. Finally getting his head straight he pulled his hips away from hers slowly, only an inch, to quickly push his hips back against hers sending a wave of vibration along his tentacles and deep into her body.

   Her womb continues to stretch as the tentacles doubled in length to 100cm/40in on the main tentacle and 20cm/8in at the shortest.

As the tentacles grew longer and thicket her body got tighter pushing him to climax as his tentacles squirmed against each other in her tight space. His tentacles swelled up to 10cm/4in wide before releasing 2 liters of his seed into her womb and cervix. The hot, honey-thick, black liquid filled every nook and cranny of her insides.

   Feeling his tentacles swell and heat up before climax she hit her high and

went into ecstasy as she squirts. Her love juice gushes and flushes his seed out of her cervix while he leaned over her panting heavily as his tentacles finish pumping his seed into her body and shrivel back down to normal size. Her navel still has a slight bulge with her womb filled with his s

eed. Good thing for her his seed is sterile.