Chapter 1

In Croatia,in Edison Grammar High School,students were celebrating their annual sports gala.Although everyone was supporting their teams,there were two boys who were talking to each other.These two boys were Kenneth and Will.They were best friends since childhood.They did everything together and were famous as two meerkats.
"Can you ever leave me?"Will asked Kenneth one day."Hell no!How can you even think of that.Always remember that I will never leave you even if we die.Our ghosts will walk through the walls,scaring the soul out of people."replied Kenneth smiling."Haha I promise I will never leave you.It hurts a lot if I think of that."Will said and smiled weakly."Looks like there is an emotional soul standing by my side."Kenneth said nudging Will.
As time past,there friendship grew stronger and stronger.Kenneth's dad lived in Argentina.When Kenneth was 18,his dad felt so ill that Kenneth had to leave for Argentina really early.He was in so emergency that he didn't even had time to tell his friend.Will tried to contact him but when Kenneth didn't answer,he went to his home.His home was locked.He asked Mr.Smith who lived next door."He has gone.""GONE?"Will was left shocked.