Catherine's Decision

Hey everyone!! I am really excited about posting this! 

Please leave comments,opinions. 

Don't forget to vote and share!!!

xoxo, allcomein

TILL DEATH DO US PART...

WARNING!

Events in this story are based on a true story.

“After years of meaningless marriage I’m ready to move on” I thought solemnly to myself as I read last pages of the divorce filing. “Babe I’m home” said my oh so “wonderful”

Husband Jeb. My name’s Catherine, Catherine Henderson maiden name is Holmes. My husband Jeb Henderson is a well-known executive producer for Toyota. He’s filthy rich, Millionaire to be exact, richer than my last 3 spouses combined. It’s an awfully sad sob story how they all died. Old age, Medical Complications,Overdose.....It’s a wonder why I consider to even settle down again! Especially after their insurance leaves me a hefty load. Unfortunately Jeb is a different story, at age 43 he’s healthier than ever without a hint of health problems that could arise soon and I’m getting restless here. I guess one could say “like mother like daughter”.  She always told me “wealth is the key to a female’s heart and have to restrictions when it comes to it”.  And since then that’s the only rule I’ve ever followed.

Jeb ran to beloved Catherine. Eyes sparkling as he saw his beautiful wife set papers on her lap. He starts to ramble on about it day and honestly I could careless. Fading into a foggy haze, trying to block out his voice and imagine the millions I could keep all to myself. “Isn’t that wonderful, love?” He asks. “Um yes that’s wonderful!” I retaliated jumping up quickly as rushing upstairs into the bathroom. His presence alone just disgusts me. Little did I know my little act of irresponsibility would change my life forever. Catherine hops out the shower, the clock read 11:43pm. Walking into the eerily quiet room she calls out for Jeb....no reply. Indifferent, she goes on her daily routine for bed. A loud bang echos from downstairs...”Jeb?”....no reply. Frustration bubbles as she checks out the noises, the hallways she always walks are now seem dark and scary. Downstairs Catherine sees no one. “Hello..??”...no reply. “Jeb..Seriously this isn’t funny. Where are you?”...silence. Catherine storms back upstairs and stomps into the room seeing a dark silhouette hunch over her bed.... “Jeb?” Catherine asks.

Annoyance engulfs me as Jeb sits on the bed. “So you want a divorce?” he mumbles under his breath. Shocked I turn to reply “Yes well baby I-” “YOU WANT A DIVORCE” Jeb yells this time. My face reddens...no one dare talk to Catherine Tiffany Holmes in such tone “Yes! I am actually! I can’t live this way!” glaring at his dark silhouette “I could do whatever I want! How dare you yell at me!” she rambles. Until something silver caught her eye through, Catherine shrunk back. “Jeb baby I-” he cuts her off. “Do you remember our vows Catherine?” he stands up and looks her in the eye. “Do you remember? As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep...till death do us part? Do you remember Catherine when you said we’ll be together forever?” Jeb continues. At loss of words Catherine trembles. It wasn’t and will not turn out this way. “I     would like you to sign those papers and agree on my keeping the house” was her only reply nose turned up in defiance. Wrong Move.

Jeb lunges for me knife in hand. I run out the door. “This wasn’t supposed to happen” I thought as I ran down the hallway, Cold marble chills my feet in contrast to the heat from fear in my veins. Reaching for the brass knob of the front door I’m yanked back by my hair, forced to stare into Jeb’s solid grey eyes looking at me with such malicious hate.