Just A One Shot c;

"No Luke! Don't!" I giggled as he smashed pink frosting into my wavy brown hair. Okay, maybe making cupcakes wasn't a very good idea. But come on, cupcakes. 

I looked over at him to see that he was studying my body. His eyes moved over me like I was the most gorgeous thing on the planet. But thats him. He was wearing a black t-shirt, and tight black skinnies that made his ass look amazing. 

I stared into his hazel eyes, and a small smirk played on his lips, before I knew it, he was wiping orange cupcake frosting all over my face. He giggled as he studied me again.

"Well babe, I gotta say, orange and pink arent really your colors." He laughed as he turned around to get a towel.

Thats when I made my move, I grabbed the container of blue frosting, and waited for him to turn around. And when he did, I lunged at him.

"Harry what are you doing!" He laughed as I tackled him to the ground and smeared the frosting all over him.

"Revenge is a bitch huh?" I giggled as I pecked him on the lips.

"A bitch indeed." He kissed me softly. He tasted like frosting. Oops. "I think we might need a shower." He said as he kissed me again.

"Sounds good," I said getting up, and pulling him up with me.

He pushed me against the counter and stared into my gray eyes with his hazel ones. God damn why did he have to be so beautiful? Best part about it, is he's mine. He pressed his lips against mine again, and I felt my knees get weak.

"So, shower, lets go." He breathed as he kissed me again, the pulled me towards the stairs. He pushed my against the wall and kissed me. He tugged at my shirt, and before I knew, my shirt was flying in a completely different opposite direction.

We finally made it to the bathroom, where we fought to get the others clothes off first, our lips rarely leaving eachothers'. 

When we were both naked, he seemed to pause, his mouth made an 'o' shape as he studied my long, lean body. 

"Damn babe." he mumbled, almost inaudible. 

"Like what you see?" I said, a smirk playing on  my lips.

His only response was his lips crashing into mine, kissing me roughly, but full of passion. I eagerly kissed back, as I reached behind me and turned the shower on.

We stepped into the shower, and he pushed me againt the wall, kissing me again before pulling away and kissing my neck. Gah, my necks my weakspot. I let out a moan and he smiled against my skin and twerked my nippled with his fingers, and then kissed down my chest. I let out another moan when I felt his hand against my shaft.

"Oh Luke" I moaned softly as he kissed my hips, slowly jerking me.

He dropped to his knees and licked the tip of my dick, and I let out a long, low moan. 

He took me in his mouth and I nearly screamed. I leaned my head against the wall of the shower and let my fingers run through his hair. 

I tugged on his hair and he moaned around my dick, which sent vibrations through my body. I moaned again. He slipped his hand up behind my and started massaging my hole, making me moan again. He slipped a finger inside me, and I moaned loudly. In went another finger and I bucked my hips sending me farther into his mouth.

He thrust his fingers in and out of me, deep throating me as he did.

"Luke. I need you inside me. Now." I begged, out of breath.

He laughed and got up onto his feet, and kissed me again. I hungrily kissed back. 

He turned me around to face the wall and pushed me against it, kissing the back of my neck as he pushed inside of me. I moaned loudly. 

"Damn babe you feel so good." He whispered into my ear and kissed my neck.

He start thrusting in and out, and god damn it felt so god damn good. I let out a long moan, and he picked up his pace, kissing all over my neck.

I moaned his name and reached down to jerk myself, but he already beat me to it, he was jerking me and thrusting into me in unison. Pure bliss is all I felt.

I moaned again and he pushed into me hard and fast. He moaned to. God, his moan is so sexy.

"God. Luke. Faster." I panted, and he did just that. 

We moaned in unison as he  pounded into me. It felt so good. 

"Harry.. Im gonna...." He panted and shot his load into me, still thrusting. Right then, I shot my load all over the shower wall, and screamed softly.

He pulled out and turned me around, kissing me deeply.

"Luke, I love you so much." 

"I love you too Harry." He said with a smile.

"We should try to make cupcakes more often," I said with a smirk

"Babe, I totally agree." He said before kissing me again.

What a perfect night.