ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕪 -𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕧𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕖
——————
Shardanay's pov:

"Nay mommy say get up"
I heard My little brother kai say as he tugged on the bottom half of my comforter. I shut my eyes as tight as I could and scrunched up my whole body doing the morning stretch everybody be doin. I threw the left side off me with an attitude, my long diamond acrylics reached for my lavender iPhone 11 that was currently plugged up on my charger.

As I was walking to my bathroom I made sure to grab my towels for my face and body. After I took a shower I brushed my teeth and did everything for my braces as well as connecting my rubber bands to them. I then washed my face with my La prairie foam cleanser , I had gotten a little in my eye so I washed my eyes super fast then turned around to make sure no demons were behind me ready to kill me.

I checked the time on my phone and seen it was already 7:00 "shit" I said to myself as I put my robe on and made my way back to my room to get ready for school which started at 7:45. I am in 12th grade  thankfully. I put my face in the camera and waited for it to unlock before swiping up, once I did I opened up the pandora app and went on toosii's playlist, red light by toosii started playing while I started lotioning up my arms and legs " feel like fuck everybody
We gon' wash our hands off with bleach
Nigga for every body
Ain't no red lights these niggas green You gotta watch everybody"" I mumbled.

Once I was done putting lotion on I went to my small  over filled closet and grabbed my bra and underwear to throw on and a black men's shirt that was way to big to just be a shirt on me, I was ganna wear it as a dress I also grabbed my orange black and white Jordan ones and some white socks so I could scrunch them up at the top of my shoe. I knew I wanted to do my new wavy lace front in a half up half down with two pony tails up top hair style.

After I was dressed and had done my hair I put on some big diamond earrings and a ring on each finger. I grabbed my simple black purse and put my charger, air pods, and lipgloss in it along with every single school book I knew I would need for the day.

Jogging down stairs , I turned right and made my way to the kitchen just in time to see my mommy, and yes I still called her mommy."hey mommy can you take me to school today and tomorrow my car still isn't fixed" I had just got me a little car just something to get me places and next thing I know I done ran into a whole abandoned restaurant. "Yea but I'm leaving now and you don't need no car no mo, I hope they neva fix dat shit" my mom said chuckling to herself  "mommy don't say that, you would have to take me everywhere" I said teasingly "no that damn bus would have to take you everywhere" she said with a slight laugh.

Hopping out the car I made my way to the school house, I didn't really have friends, my brother is a year older than me and was the most popular kid you could imagine and so I never really made my own friends I just hung out with him and at first I was just shy but then I realized that people only wanted to be my friend because my brother, girls wanted to use me to spend the night at my house then sleep with my brother and dudes either just wanted to sleep with me or become friends with my brother so I just stayed away period. I do have one friend though but she's also a year older than me so we only hang out on Friday's and saturdays.

The day passed and it was my last class, fucking French ugh the teacher is a fucking weirdo, he has like two strands of hair and he puts them in a slick back ponytail and not to mention he has no fucking neck and his skin always peals, one time he sat me by his desk and I was taking a test and he itched his face and next thing I know skin fell on my paper that's when I knew shit was never gone be the same, he either had to move me or get cursed out, guess he chose the first option cause now I sit by the door.

" bons élèves de l'après-midi" I Heard him say in excitement  " Bon après-midi monsieur" a couple of students replied. I pulled a wipe from my purse and wiped my desk and the chair now I know what your thinking ' this girl is so stuck up and think she better than everyone' but no these fucking kids are gross THEY have the highest clamydia rate in any high school in Detroit, it's fucking nasty, so yes before I seat my self in anything here I wipe it tf down for a good two minutes.

Once the class was done I was the first one out the door and to the front of the school to look for my mommy's car, once I found it I hoped in and immediately buckled cause I knew how shit get down in this car, my mommy sped off reaching 75 miles per hour within one minute of pulling off, not to mention were in a school zone but I knew better than to say anything to her about her driving in HER car.
•——————————————————————————•
Hey y'all it's the author lemme know how y'all liked the book comment n stuff like that, shi I hope y'all like it, took me forever to write just this. Anyways make sure y'all like and comment plzzzz🥱💞💚

 Anyways make sure y'all like and comment plzzzz🥱💞💚