21.4

Dom busts into David Park's apartment before tossing him around.

"Green Torino, running nitro," Dom states as he holds David against the wall. "Whose car?"

"I don't know, man," David answers him quickly. "I'm just the middleman. I swear! I'm just the middleman!" Dom then tosses him into the couch. "Wait, Wait, Wait. I don't know shit, man. I swear. I just run cars for Braga, all right? All I can do is get you in the race! That's all I can do!"

"What race?" Dom asks him with a glare. David doesn't answer him, so Dom throws him out the window holding on to his foot.

Brian is below the apartments checking out David's car before he hears a yell. He looks up to see a man hanging out a window before Brian quickly runs up to the apartment. Once inside the apartment he finds Dom, holding the man by his foot.

"Come on, man, I don't know shit! Just let me up! I told you, you got to talk to Braga!" David pleads with Dom.

"Bring him up, Dom!" Brian says as he walks closer to Dom. "Bring him up."

"You here to take me in, O'Conner?" Dom asks him.

"Letty was my friend, too," Brian tries.

"You weren't anyone's friend," Dom tells Brian as his face hardens into a glare. "Hell you lied to your own sister."

"Letty was running for this guy, Braga, and things went bad," Brian explains what he knows. "I'm going to get these guys, Dom. Now let me do my job and bring him up."

"I'm going to kill this Braga. And anyone else who gets in my way," Dom tells Brian before dropping David, who grabs onto the curtain hanging out the window. Brian rushes over to help David up as Dom disappears.

After Dom's visit with David Park, he returned to his house which was no longer being patrolled by the cops. Dom filled Nat in on everything he had found out, including about the race tomorrow night. They then got to work on finishing his Charger with parts from his Chevelle.

"Looks like a beast, as it should,"  Nat says with a smirk as she and Dom look at the finished car. Dom pulls her into a kiss. "Let's do this!"

 "Let's do this!"