20.4

It's the next morning, Nat and Mia are still at the police station. Nat rolls her eyes as she is asked about Dom for what feels like the millionth time. Brian walks into the station before seeing his sister and Mia in the interrogation room with Stasiak. Brian walks over to a desk before picking up the phone.

"Hi. This is Forsythe in Evidence. I need Stasiak down here right away to sign some greenies," Brian lies to the person he is talking to. Brian hangs up before turning to Trina. "Hey. Okay, I narrowed it down to 50 or so David Parks. What I'd like you to do is run the make and model on each one of them." Stasiak leaves the interrogation room, causing Nat to let out a thankful sigh. Brian then walks into the interrogation room. "Hey, Tyler, we got a transfer." Nat looks over at Mia, who rolls her eyes. Brian then walks over to the girls. "You want to come with me?" Nat nods, earning a slight glare from Mia.

Dom walks into a garage before pulling a guy out from underneath the car he is working on.

"Toretto," The guy says as he gets over the scare. "When'd you get back in town?"

"I'm looking for a car you did an engine mod on," Dom tells him, getting straight to business. "Nitromethane tank. Ford full-size. Continental tires."

"Look, what are you doing, coming in here like this, huh?" The guy asks him. "This ain't your scene anymore, boss. Don't ever put your hands on me again, okay? Say, Hi to your sister for me." The guy rolls back underneath the car. Dom quickly grabs the guy before holding him down on a hood of a car. Dom then drops an engine to where it is hovering above the guy's face. "A Korean kid brought it in. David Park. It's a green Ford Torino. Please don't drop this on me!" Dom lets the guy go before leaving.

Brian pulls up in front of a cafe before he, Mia, and Nat get out of the car. Mia walks inside before Nat turns to Brian.

"Thanks for that," Nat says before hugging Brian. "We should catch up sometime."

"You know they're going to capture Dom. Maybe worse. I don't want you getting tangled up in this. So stay away from him," Brian explains to his sister.

"Brian, you're my brother and I love you but there is nothing in this world that will keep me away from Dom," Nat tells Brian before walking off.