The Boys Next Door.

AN:Hello everyone I am writing a new story because I have this always-have-a-new-idea thing where I get a "good idea' and I want to make a story and four out of ten times it doesn't do well but some do really well...so here is another attempt at a good story and I hope everyone knows if I only receive like under one hundred and fifty reads I sometimes just delete the story...Like a lot of stories I have I deleted or sports and school got in the way and I forgot about them...so here is the description have fun!

Prologue:

I ran as fast as I could. I haven't even looked back once. I could not believe what I just saw. It wasn't real...Well It had to have been.

It seemed so real...

But it's impossible!

The features played through my head still...

Blood thirsty, lust filled gold eyes

Large pointy ears, one was sliced in half almost.

Large paws, long dirty sharp nails

long hair

A growl that could have been heard from miles away

sharp teeth...

It was like something out of a nightmare. To think someone so nice and caring could turn into a wild crazy beast like that.

My legs began to ache at how fast I was going. And like every cliché horror movie I tripped over a large root sticking out of the ground. I turned back to hear a heavy puffing and the large animal crept towards me. Tears poured down my face and I couldn't breathe I reached for my inhaler and noticed it was gone.

I heard the wheezing and slowly felt my lungs begin to shut.

As the animal came close to my face I passed out because of no air and the frightening real nightmare before me.