Flipped.

Author's Note:

This work has been updated on April 27, 2020, to include a slightly longer and edited ending.

Let me know what you think, and thanks,

bobbiejelly

Flipped like a Pancake; Fanning the Flames

Andy is moaning way too loud while Maya is giving her a massage. Maya tells her to stop or she'll have to take her hands away. Andy might be doing this on purpose. Set at S3 premiere; Maya just broke up with Jack, Andy's not with Sullivan yet; Not Cheating. Maya/Andy. Rated M.

Chapter 1: Flipped.

"You look like hell" Andy deadpans, as Maya tugs lightly onto her shoulder pads trying to bring some relief to her tight muscles there.

"Ugh, I feel like hell' Maya groans.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend and now he's all being a bitch about it" Maya complains.

"Oh it's just Jack he'll get over it" Andy shrugs at her.

She's not really caring what Jack Gibson does or who he does either for that matter.

"Ow it's just all of this stress is just killing my body" Maya winces, defeated.

"Do you want me to give you a hand?" Andy offers as she takes off her jacket.

"Oh thank you so much, Andy, would you?" Maya thanks her.

Maya takes off her jacket as well.

It exposes her thin tank top she's wearing and lets Andy rest her hands directly onto Maya's bare shoulders.

Andy takes a deep breath before sinking her thumbs in and finding the knots that are giving Maya trouble.

Maya breathes a sigh of relief as Andy rubs out the tension and thinks to herself how grateful she is to have such a good friend like Andy who will give her massages.

Andy digs in with her fingers now too as she works Maya's neck muscles and Maya thinks that maybe Andy could have had potential as a surgeon-

like Warren with her fingers doing such soft and delicate work.

Andy rolls out all the knots in Maya's neck and her shoulders so she starts moving southward to detangle Maya's upper back.

Andy hums at her work, enjoying the warm feel of Maya's skin touching hers.

Andy has always appreciated the softness of Maya's skin. How smooth it is.

How silky. How clear and unblemished it is.

How creamy and white it is while surrounding her features.

She hums as she uses the full force of her hands to detangle the knots.

Oftentimes, Maya feels that getting massages from even a registered therapist could leave her feeling tense still.

Most people did not have the force to go along with the skill that Andy had with her fingers.

As Andy untangled her tight muscles in her back, she started to groan out involuntarily.

As Andy moves to the tightest places that are deeply entrenched from all of the firefighting,

Andy finds herself without adequate leverage to complete her task.

"Can we go to your office?" Andy asks. "I can't do this standing up," she says innocently.