Kidnaped/ introductions

A blinding white light appeared over Hawkins and Derry to bring the guests in to have a bit of fun.

Most of them were pretty happy before hand.

Like Beverly was packing, getting ready for a new adventure in a new town.

Mike and El were happy making out at Hoppers while Hopper was busy on a date with Joyce Byers.

Steve had only just got out of the boys showers after winning a Basketball tournament. Only wearing a small towel over his waist.

Will was trying to find a way to play D 'n' D on his own but failing.

Dustin was at a camp called 'Camp Knowhere' with his girlfriend, Suzie. Who is actually smarter than him.

Bill was thinking about the kiss he just had with Bev 6 hours ago.

Mike Hanlon was back working at his uncles farm, killing sheep. Well trying to anyways....

After the AV club from Hawkins and the losers from Derry arrived they were unconscious on the floor, after a few minutes the losers club started to wake up and look around.

"Just remember it's not real, we're not really here" Billy reminded them and himself. As the AV club woke up too, finally we can get started

"Oh it is real Billy" a pale girl with short spiked ginger hair with blonde highlights, green eyes, freckles, glasses and in only a jeans and t-shirt, she was also barefoot with a hoodie tied round her waist stepped to the front of the room.

Eddie's breathing got quicker as he panicked " IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK. WHERE's MY INHALER AND GAZEBO's."

The girl sighs " you don't need an inhaler or Gazebo's. Gazebo means bullshit."

He nods slowly in confusion and gulps. Trying to calm himself he searches for his inhaler till he finds it.

The room looked like a small living room with around a 1000 cousins and beanbags on the floor, there was also a ginormous TV.

"my name's 'LoveReading' but you can call me 'Read' for short, now if you could introduce yourselves as not everyone knows everyone, let's start with the Hawkins AV club, plus a few extra's"

" Hey guys I'm Dustin Henderson. Want to see a back trick some time?"

" Yo dudes, Max Mayfield here. Call me Max never call me Maxine, just warning ya."

"Lucas Sinclair. Slingshot Champ!"

"Steve Harrington, mother of 5."

"Jonathon Byers, don't call me John for short."

"Will Byers. Can we play D 'n' D? Please Mike."

"Mike Wheeler. Oh by the way this is Eleven. She doesn't talk much." Points at El.

"Like the Number?!??!?" Richie quickly asks.

"Yep we call her El for short, but be aware don't get on her bad side because she's our friend and she's crazy." Dustin says.

"Hi." El mumbles quietly.

"Hey I am Nancy Wheeler. Nice to meet you."

"Umm I asked about playing D 'n' D Mike, please."

"Not now Will."

The looser club stared at mike for a second then glanced at Richie who then asked "why the El are you staring at me?"

The AV club laugh as the Losers keep a straight face till Bev's face turns into a smile and starts to laugh.

"Maybe because you look identical to Mike, Richie and should have told us you had a twin!" Beverly exclaimed "oh, I'm Beverly Marsh by the way, just call me Bev, and the mike look a like here's lRichie Tozier"

"Oh shoot hopefully they don't have identical personalities or I will have another panic attack. I'm just warning you." Eddie exclaimed.

"Yeah I need to know I am one of a kind." Richie adds to Eddie's words.

"0ne of a kind in a bad way you mean."

"Oh yea, I forgot about that, and Mike and Richie aren't twins, they just look the same" Read shrugged as she couldn't be bothered to explain about dimensions and how they were characters played by the same actor "please continue"

"Whatever." Richie says rolling his eyes showing her his middle finger at the same time.

"Ok, I'm Billy Denbrough, just call me Bill"

"Mike Hanlon"

"Stanley Uris"

"Ben Hanscom"

"Eddie Kaspbrak"

"Ok, now we all know each other we're going to watch a Tv show and movie about you're lives, with a few song parody's in-between to brake the show up, now to brake the tension we're gonna start with a song parody"

"IM IN A MOVIE. IVE GOT MY OWN MOVIE" Richie looks excitedly and Eddie is trying to escape not wanting to watch a film about Richie.

" That movie would be a disaster if he's in it" Mike Hanlon says pointing as the others nod.

"Fuck you little shit why the motherfuck yo-"

" We get your point Richie." Nancy and Jonathon say staring at him annoyed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
CO-WRITTEN BY ME AND GEORGIA2020VIOLET
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<