Chapter 1 - He's Totally In To You!

BRIE'S P.O.V

The spine tingling wind smashed agaisnt my tired body. 
"TWO MORE HOURS!" My friend Tayla squealed bouncing up and down.
Tayla and I have been waiting in line for the One Direction concert for seven hours! 
"I''ve been waiting for this day all my life," I shiver 

I'm Brie, I live in Australia... Melbourne to be exact. 
Currently I am in year 12 and sadly am only 5'5, which is I guess short for my age. I have an curvy body which makes me self concious of what I wear. My hair is exremly curly and a reddy colour. My friend Tayla is only 17; she's in the year below me. We've bonded really because we are so alike.  
18 months ago I purchused Sound Check tickets to the One Direction concert! Finally the day has arrived, where we actually meet One Direction and stand FRONT ROW at our first One Direction concert.

"Okay you can begin to enter," One of the security gaurds yelled out the the waiting fans.
All the fans began pushing and shoving to try and get into the arena. 
Tayla and I began to run because there was no way we would let anyone else get in front of us.
"OKAY EVERYONE IN A SINGLE FILE AND WE'LL BEGAN FILLING THE SEATS FOR THE SOUND CHECK" A big buff man hollared making us all suddenly stand in a straight line. 
We stepped into the empty arena. It was so peaceful. We looked around picturing all the screaming fans who would fill these seats in two hours. 

As the last couple of people sit down One Direction step on stage; the crowd going wild! 
"Hello!" They all said in unison.
"Who's excited for tonights concert?" Harry asked as.
The only response he got was screams from the girls.
"Haha, alright then! Let's start this sound check off with 'Teenage Dirtbag" Harry annouces
The beat begins and everyone gets off the butts and begins to dance 
"Her name is Noel, I had a dream about her......."

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING OUT! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!"
As the sound check ends the boys get ushered off into the private function room where the meet and greet was being held. 
"Quick Brie we need to get to the back of the line" Tayla says determind. 
"Excuse me sir, we need the bathroom," I say to one of the gaurds 
"Good one," Tayla whispers giving me a wink
"Ehhh.... Alright follow me. You have to make it quick," 
He began taking us down hallways and hallways that looked exactly the same as one another.
"Here you go, once you're finished come back to the private function room."
"Than-" I was cut off by Tayla yanking me into the bathroom.
"Do you really need to pee or something," I say annoyed, wiggling out of her grip.
As soon as the door shuts Tayla goes off her head talking a million miles an hour.
"Slow down!"
"BRIE... WE ARE BACKSTAGE! 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER'S DRESSING ROOM IS LIKE 10 METRES DOWN THE HALL!"
"No way!" I didn't believe her, why would the gaurd take us backstage. 
"Brie, shut up and follow my lead," Tayla says now yanking me out of the bathroom.

We walk out of the bathroom looking around checking that no one is around.
"Okay I've got this," Tayla says as she walks up to 5SOS' dressing room.
"Don't be-" Before I could finish she already began to knock on the door.
"Come in," A familar voice yells out to us.
Tayla opens the door breathing slowly, " Ummm, Hi. Sorry to bother you but we're lost... Do you know how to get back to the private function room?"
As soon as I look through the door my eyes straight away connect with Mikey's making me blush crazily.

"Hi," I say nevrously 
"I'll show you" Mikey says

MIKEY'S P.O.V

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in," Ashton yells 
The door starts to open revealing a tall girl with long wavy hair, " Ummm, Hi. Sorry to bother you but we're lost... Do you know how to get back to the private function room?" She says
The door continues to open some more now revealing her gorgous friend. She was average height curvy with bright red hair. She was.... beautiful.
"Hi," the red head says.
Before I knew it I was standing up telling them I'd show them where it was.
"Come on girls," I open the door for them letting them out following after the red.

*Brie's P.O.V*

Mikey begins to guide us to the fuction room. His hand was gentally up agasint my back giving my butterflies. 
"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Tayla,"
I follow her lead by saying, "I'm Brie."
"I'm Michael, but you can call me Mikey,"
I giggled in embrassment as Mikey smiled at me. 

"Here we are," Mikey says.
"Thank you so much," Tayla says waving off Mikey as she begins to que up for the meet and greet. 
"Will I ever see you again?" Mikey questions 
"Well if you're on stage in one hour I think so" I laugh, making Mikey giggle this time.
"Okay, well I'll look out for you," 
As I turn around to go into the fuction room I can't believe out of any girl he wanted to see me again!
"Well Mikey is totally into you," Tayla says nudging 

                           ~ AUTHOURS NOTE

Hey everyone! So I am rewriting this.. New things better spelling and a nicer more thought through story! There will be a new rewritten chapter every week! So in 25 weeks time the rewrite will be finished. If you liked the orginal, you will LOVE the rewrite! 
All the chapters will be the same there will just be some new content in each one! I hope you like it even better xxxxx <3