𝐗𝐗

Juice had spent the night at Ali's apartment. It was a long night for them, but in the most pleasurable way. It wasn't only sex. They laid together, watching movies before they fell asleep.

One of their phones rang and Ali leant over to the bedside table to check her phone.

"It's you," she said softly. Realizing he was still asleep, she slapped his chest with an open palm. "Answer your damn phone." She laughed and laid face down in her pillow, attempting to quickly fall back asleep.

"Yeah?" Juice wondered in a morning voice as he answered his phone.

"Can both of you come down to the clubhouse?" Jax spoke over the phone.

"No," Alison responded, mufffled by the pillow.

"Tell her to suck it up, you can also suck it up. We have to handle some club shit." The phone was loud, practically on speaker. Ali was whining and writhing in the sheets.

"Yeah, okay. We'll be there soon." Juice said with a laugh and hung up the phone.

"I don't wanna go." She whined. "I just want to stay here with you." Juice sat up and slid to the edge of the bed, rubbing the tired out of his eyes.

"I don't want to go either," he said, his voice appearing more awake. Ali sat up and rubbed his bare back as she held the blanket to her chest.

"What's the matter, baby?" She asked him, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"I'm fine, for now." He replied softly.

"Are you sure?" She ran her thumb over the faint bruise on his neck from the incident. He nodded.

After they got dressed, they took Ali's Mustang after arguing over who got to drive.

"Let me drive!" Ali exclaimed.

"No, I will," He spoke simply.

"I've got the keys, Ortiz." She said, jingling the keys in front of his face. Juice put his arms on either side of her on the wall, trapping her there. He kissed her quickly and stole the keys, jogging out of the apartment and down the steps. "I hate you!" She called after him. He leant against the car.

"The ring on your finger says otherwise, Teller." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Get in and drive."

-

"This shit between you and Clay needs to come to an end." Jax told her seriously. She lit a cigarette and glared at her brother.

"What shit?" She scoffed, sitting on the table. "He only thought I was here to hop on everyone's dick. Now it's just Juice."

"I know, Alison."

"He took this club from us." She was interrupted by the door slamming open and Clay stomping in.

"Do you have a problem, Alison?" He hissed. She pushed past him but he grabbed her arm tightly, halting her movement. "Let's handle this by ourselves. No weapons, no intent to hurt each other, okay? Then we bring the other two in." Clay said.

"What other two?" Ali snapped.

"Your brother and your fiancé."

"Fine," She pulled her arm from Clay's grip. "Jackson, you need to leave." He obliged and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Alison sat down in the VP spot and looked at Clay.

The two stayed silent for a little while, and that was the worst thing.