The Long High School Life Of A Heartbroken Vampire

Chapter One: The AutoBiography

My life. Is it long? Longer than you could imagine. Should I start with the day I was brought into the world, like most classic writers do, or perhaps the day I was truly transformed? Yes, that day. The day I met her. Victoria was her name. She appeared of only 16. She dressed in the finest fabrics, yet in the one color that no other woman in town would of thought of, black. And although her eyes were the simple color of honey brown, there was something about her that attracted me towards her, in a way that I could not escape her company that evening, to become the tranquil yet destructive species I am today. Back then, it was my biggest regret, but it all came so fond to me after a while, I started fitting in

She took me to cemetery, and I had no idea why. No idea why she took me to that sacred place, yet I was much less daring than going into the churches. She remained calm, speaking about things like her family, art, her paintings, and then finally, we ended up far back, at the last grave in the cemetery. 

“ Are you unhappy? “ she asked, with a tone that was frightened you to the bone, yet gave you chills of happiness. 

All I could manage to do was nod, my impulse, not by sense.  The second she held her wrist to my mouth and ordered me to drink, I regretted it, I regretted the burning pain in my body, the agonizing burning sensation, the fact that I had no idea why, or how I had the sudden urge for blood. I laid on the ground, screaming, in a self-consuming hunger, and she smiled, bringing her wrist to my mouth, and I bit, drinking, savoring the sweet thick blood.

“ Drink, drink my love… “ she sighed out, before collapsing in my arms, passed out from lack of blood. I couldn’t seem to understand what was happening, I didn’t seem to comprehend why, but all I could do was carry her home, lay her in bed, and allow her to sleep. Days passed, and I had not seen her wake. I swore she would be dead, but one morning, after I sent my maid to freshen Vitoria up, I heard a ear shattering scream, a scream I would never forget, and then I saw her, I saw Victoria, and I swear, never in my life, not today, not ever, have I seen someone so majestically beautiful, yet heart stopping before my eyes. That night was remarkable, and although I shall not describe, It was the night I made her mine, the night I was determined to have her mine, eternally. And so it was. We made a family, changing a young 9 year old to be our daughter and a small 5 year old boy that although I regret keeping them in that form, they are glad they will never age. 

And what happened with Victoria? Well, in a sad battle for the territory we owned, my dear beloved was killed, leaving me heartbroken, forced to flee our land with the kids. And here I was, 200 years later, moving for lord knows how many times, and about to start high school, AGAIN as a junior .. And oh my, How Rude of Myself, I forgot to Introduce myself, my name is Aiden Angelo DeVirgo.