1

They were sat on the couch, Ohm's head resting in Fluke's lap as they watched TV. It had been a lazy day, just the two of them enjoying being together. Fluke was playing with Ohm's hair and had been watching him more than the show that was currently on. He smiled.

"P'Ohm?"

"Hmm?" Ohm hummed in response.

"I want to treat you special tonight." Fluke chuckled at the way Ohm whipped his head about to look up at him, excited and wanting eyes gleaming.

"Really!?" He sat up quickly, turning to face Fluke fully.

Fluke just grinned and nodded.

Ohm jumped up and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower! I'll be right back."

"I said tonight Ohm!" He sighed but couldn't help but be amused and happy at the man's eagerness.

"Anything after 12p.m. is night!" Ohm shouted from the bathroom and Fluke just laughed at his boyfriend.

.-.-.-.

Fluke had settled back into watching his show when the bathroom door finally opened. He was so caught up in the dialogue that he didn't glance up until a big, warm, and very shirtless body settled itself in his lap. Instantly, he was pulled back into what was important and took in the sight before him. Ohm sat straddling him, gazing down at him with that sweet, mischievous smile, hair still damp and all over the place and his broad chest filling most of Fluke's vision.

"Someone's eager," Fluke teased, letting his hands slip along Ohm's sides.

Ohm sighed at the touch. "What do you expect? You can't just drop that on me and think I won't get riled up!"

Fluke laughed at the actual pout Ohm was giving him. He could be so damn adorable. "What? That I want to treat you special? Don't I always treat you special, P'Ohm?" He gave a pout of his own.

"We both know what it means when you say those words specifically," Ohm raised his brow in challenge.

Fluke took that challenge. "Oh? What does it mean? Exactly?" His hands were running the length of Ohm back at this point.

"It means..." Ohm said, eyes clearly saying he's not giving into this teasing, leaning in closer. "That you're going to top me." The words were breathed into his ear and Fluke felt heat rush through his body.

Fluke let his hands sink to the toned ass on his lap and gave each cheek a firm squeeze. He smirked at the gasp he got. "That's right. And I do you so good, don't I?"

Ohm lost his words for a second, always getting a little lost when Fluke took on this demeanor, and simply nodded his head.

"Couldn't even wait for the show to be over," Fluke teased and Ohm grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, making Fluke laugh again. "Ok, you've got my complete attention, P'Ohm."

He pressed up against the bigger man capturing his lips in a heated kiss. Ohm deepened the kiss immediately, his arms resting over Fluke's shoulders and the back of the couch. His body was ready and leaning into Fluke's, and Fluke loved the weight of him. He always loved the weight of Ohm on top of him; it could make him feel safe, warmth, comforted, desired, pampered, or -in times like these- powerful. Because this weight was Ohm being needy and giving himself over to Fluke in a specific way.

He slipped his hands down the back of his boyfriend's sweatpants and pulled back to look at him. "Really, P'Ohm? No underwear?"

Ohm smirked. "I almost didn't put anything on, N'Fluke. But I thought you might like to have something to unwrap."