What's the deal?

August

We had just left the mall and was headed to the new house I had bought a few weeks ago. I had actually bought the house because I knew that Desire and I was gon' end up back together. I know it sounds a lil cocky and arrogant, but I know what's real. I nodded my head to Hot Nigga. Desire was on her phone doing something and I felt like she had don' fa'got a nigga was in the car.

"Desire you gon' scroll through ya phone the whole time we ridin." I looked at her and back to the road.

"Aw the baby needs some attention." She joked as she put her phone in the cupholder and turned my way.

"Nigga ya ass ain't funny, but back to what I asked earlier, you movin' in wit me or what?" I raised a brow and gave her the side eye.

"Um let's see will I get unlimited dick when I want it?" She reached across the console and rubbed my thigh.

"Desire yo lil ass be playin' too damn much. Na' when I give it ta' you ya ass can't handle it, but if you want it then daddy gon' give it ta' you. Right now tho you can't get none and don't be tryna rape a nigga either." I turned down the road and she looked at me confused.

"Where we going August, my house ain't this way."

"Chill I got this, but you still ain't answer my question, so stop dodgin' it."

"You should already know the answer to that question, but if you don't then the answer is yes." She smiled causin her dimples to deepen.

"Well we about to pull up to our new house na."

"Say what?" She looked at me with shocked eyes.

I smirked and didn't say anything else. I pulled into the circular driveway and parked.

"Oh my God! August this house is gorgeous...what you knew I was gonna agree to this didn't you?"

"I figured you couldn't resist and besides I want you by my side. Desire I love you girl."

"I love you too." She leaned over and grabbed my face, kissing me intensely. Everything I had said about her being on punishment had went out the window.

I pulled her over the console and placed my hands on her waist. I was just about to slide my hands in her pants when a knock sounded on my window. I rested my head on Desire's shoulder to get myself under control.

I looked through my tinted windows and realized it was my momma. She always findin' me at the wrong times. I let the window down not thinking about the position I was in right now, but it was too late to think about that now.

"Hey momma."

"Boy why everytime I decide to come around you always in a awkward situation? Hey Desire." She smiled knowingly at the both of us.

"Hey momma Shelia."

"Um August I think you can let me get out of your lap now."

"No Aug let her stay I was just coming to drop something off." She walked back to her car and came back with a big box which she put in the backseat of my car.

"Momma what's that?"

"A lil something I picked up for ya house."

"Thanks momma."

"Oh y'all lil freaks keep it up y'all gon' be giving me a grandbaby."

"Momma come na."

"I'm only speaking the truth ain't that right Desire?"

"Right momma Shelia."

"Well I'ma leave you two in love behinds alone, but I'm glad to see y'all back together."