Chapter One

(Hey guys, this story isn't edited... YET!!!) It will be, i'll make fewer mistakes, I promise!!!) :D

I roll over foolishy on my bed and my eyes dart the the alarm clock as its siren fill my ears. Dang it 8:30 already, first day, this is just fantastic! I leap out of my bed and ignore my currently ringing phone. I grab a pair of green skinny jeans and a V-neck t-shirt. I take a quick shower and hop into my clothing, dashing downstairs and putting on my converse, running my fingers through my hair continuosly and dash out the door and into my lexus. I park easily and run to the front gates of my new highschool. Whitmoore High. I hurry to the auditorium and slump down into my seat.

"Hello students of Whitmoore high, I am Principle Morris as many of you know, I am simply here to welcome you into a new school year and I simply ask one thing of you all, Train, work, THEN play and do whatever else your mind may please am I understood!"

"Yes sir yes sir!" A hoot comes from the auditorium.

"Ah" Mr. Collins would you step on stage for me boy?

A boy who looks about 17 steps on stage. Blond flippy hair and light brown eyes. "Mr. Collins if I may ask of you one thing that is to keep me laughing this year". I'll do my best sir, " He chuckles and trots off stage.

"With that being said, GO OUT THERE AND RULE WHITMOORE HIGH!!!"