𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Ali sat in the back bedroom on the floor at the foot of the bed. She was crying softly before she decided not to sulk. Chibs knocked on the door and she opened it.

"I'm fine," she said, walking past him.

"Here, thought you might want this," he handed her the cut. "Clay's turned into an asshole lately. We only know the half of it." She took the cut and held it.

"Thank you for everything," she praised quietly as she hugged him. "For helping Juice, for being there for me."

"Don't thank me," he said. She pulled from the hug. "Let's go get a drink, yeah?"

-

With one of the packs of blow missing, Chibs, Miles, Happy, Jax, Juice and Ali were at the warehouse with the prospects.

"We didn't do this, guys," Phil, a prospect, said. "It wasn't us!" Ali waited outside the room while they dealt with the boys. She knew it wasn't them. She knew it was Juice. She noticed the way he felt uncomfortable while they dealt with the prospects.

She walked into the room. "Sorry guys, I just need to borrow my boyfriend," she said, grabbing Juice's ear and pulling him with her. He mumbled a few ow's.

"Correction—"

"Yeah, yeah." She muttered, pulling Juice outside into the woods.

"Ow ow ow ow! What are you doing?" He asked. She let go of his ear and looked at him. "What?"

"Give me the blow." Ali demanded.

"W— What?" He laughed nervously. "I didn't take it." She put her hands on her hips impatiently.

"If you think I'll tell them you did it, then you're completely wrong. Why'd you take it?" Juice sighed.

"He's pressuring me to rat out on the operation..."

"Who?" Ali snapped, not angry with Juice, but with whoever was pressuring him.

"Alison, I'm not doing it." He said softly.

"Juice, I don't care. Who was it?"

"Lincoln Potter, a district attorney or something." He confessed.

Ali was sick of seeing juice the way he was, so she wanted to confront this district attorney. She told chibs that her and Juice had to go handle some shit, then she got in her car and he got on his bike. Juice wasn't going to fight with her, because he knew she wasn't kidding.

When they arrived at the precinct, she ordered Juice to go in ahead of her.

"Juan Carlos," Potter said. "It's nice to see you." With allie being so short, Juice blocked his visibility to her. They went to talk in a holding cell. "Now, who's this girl behind you?" He asked, sitting down and looking at Juice.

"You first." Ali said.

"I'm Lincoln Potter," he said simply. "Your turn."

"Alison Teller."

"Oh!" he exclaimed. "You're the famous Ali." She looked at Juice who sat down. She stayed standing.

"Uh, yeah," she pulled Juice to stand beside her. "And you're done with whatever you're doing with him, because he can't help you."

"This is quite impressive," Potter stated observing her. "Is that a cut you're wearing?"

"Doeesn't matter," she snapped. "Stop going after him, do you understand? You'll highly regret it if you don't."

he raised his eyebrows, "Did he explain ab—"

"You guys are full of shit, now we're leaving." Ali grabbed Juice's hand and walked out.