Chapter 1: The Assignment

It was 10 o'clock at night when Team Blake entered the office. They had just finished gathering information for a report when they were called by their Director to go to her personal meeting room. They were all confused, as they hadn't done anything that would land them in trouble.

After they entered the office, they walked up the set of stairs that was against the right wall. Once they were at the top of the stairs they walked to the Directors door, put their eye in front of the eye scanner, and walked inside.

When they were all in the room, they stood in a line, side by side with their hands either clasped in front of them or held behind their back, waiting.

"Ah, thank you for coming here on such a late notice. I was going to call you all here tomorrow, but right now seems more of a...better choice to start than during the day." Director Diana told them.

She was about to assign them on a potentially dangerous mission that could result in their death, but she couldn't assign any of the other Teams as Team Blake was the best research group she had. They knew what to do in dangerous situations and could adapt to anything they were put through, risking everything they had for their research.

"The mission I'm about to assign to you could either end with us gaining important information that is crucial if we want to bring down the HSS or it could end horribly for all of you, wether that be severe traumatic injuries or death.
Now, the bases of the mission. You four will be driven up to Kanding Hospital. We have had leads telling us that Kandings is an experimental warehouse in form of a hospital that has been accepting patients for experimenting by the HSS. Chances are, you will encounter dangers that will follow and hunt you down. Once you get there, enter the hospital, you must find evidence or proof of these experiments. Pictures, documents, reports, anything and everything is crucial.
Here, take this folder and read through it, it will give you a better understanding of this assignment. I wish you good luck"

As much as Diana trusted them to not get hurt, she couldn't deny that the were sometimes a bunch of idiots. Though, no matter how childish they were, choosing Team Blake for this assignment was the best choice she could have made.

___________

Hello!
This is a book that I've been wanting to write, though maybe it's because I haven't seen a book that can fit in horror in humour.
So yeah, please like vote and comment :)