19.4

That night, Mia and Nat are boxing Letty's things up as cops stake the house out as if Dom would show. Nat and Mia each take a box out to the garage. Nat sets her box down before walking over to Dom's Charger. Mia looks over at Nat sadly, knowing that she was probably about to start looking for anything that might be wrong with the car. Mia then sees her brother walk in the garage from the back.

"Dom," Mia gasps causing Nat to jerk her head in his direction. Nat rushes over to him before he pulls her into a hug. "I told you not to come."

"She's right," Nat says as she pulls away from Dom. "They're staking the place out. If they find you..."

"They won't," Dom says before he hugs Mia. "Look at you." It had been four years since Dom had seen his sister and she had grown up. Dom looks around the garage before he catches sight of his charger. Dom start walking over to it.

"I wouldn't let them junk it," Nat says as she walks over to him, grabbing his hand.

"Even though it is a goddamn curse," Mia says with a small smile. "When Nat and Letty came back, Nat was always in here, working on it day and night. Letty would come out here and help her from time to time. It was weird. It was like Nat knew you were coming back." Dom leans down at the window, looking inside the car before spotting his necklace hanging on the rearview mirror.

"I couldn't bring myself to wear it, so I put it on the thing I had closest to you," Nat explains as Dom puts the necklace on.

"I want to see the crash site," Dom says as he pulls Nat into another hug.

Dom pulls up to where Mia, points out the crash site to be. Nat, Dom, and Mia get out of the car. Nat holds back tears, since it is her first time being at the crash site.

"It's straight ahead," Mia tells them as she leans on the hood. Dom and Nat then walk over to where the crash was. Dom visualizes the crash before kneeling down to touch something yellow. The only thing that Nat can think of that is yellow or leaves an yellow residue is nitrometh. They get back into the car before Dom starts driving them home. He stops about two blocks away from their house.

"You found something back there," Mia states as she looks at Dom.

"There were burn marks on the ground. The kind that could only be caused by nitrometh," Dom explains to her.

"There's only one guy in all of L.A. that sells that," Nat says causing Dom to nod in agreement.

"Nothing either of you can do is gonna bring her back, Nat, Dom," Mia says sadly. "If I were Letty, I would ask you both... No, I would beg you both, please, let this go. Before it's too late."

"It's already too late," Dom tells her as Nat nods in agreement.

"I love you, both," Mia says before kissing Dom on the cheek and getting out of the car.

"I'll help keep the cops off you, just let me know what you find out," Nat tells Dom before they kiss. "I love you." Nat gets out of the car before Dom drives away. Nat and Mia are walking up to their house when two agents get out of their car.

"Ms. Toretto. Ms. O'Conner. I'm Michael Stasiak, FBI," Stasiak says as he shows them his badge. "Lets you two and I have a little chat." Mia and Nat share a look before getting into the car.

" Mia and Nat share a look before getting into the car