Reunion

It's been 1 year since Count Olaf died. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire left the island and are in the ocean. Suddenly they see land. They row towards the land.

"Briny Beach," they all say. Why is it that they always come back here? They then realized that they had to find somewhere to live.

"Well we could go back to the school," Violet suggested.

"I guess we could go there," Klaus said. They walked across the beach to the street. Then they got a taxi and this the driver to bring them to the academy.

Then they went to vice principal Nero's office. They were sure they would let them back in. Violet knocked on the door.

"How dare you interrupt a genius while he's rehearsing," we heard him say. He still says that?!

"Well we're the Baudelaires and we were wondering if maybe we could come back here," Violet said.

"Well I couldn't care less as long as you come to the mandatory assemblies then you'll be fine," Nero said.

"Okay that's great will we be staying in the orphan shack," Klaus asked.

"That is no longer exsistent. We now have to have everyone in a dorm room because of inspectors. You will be room 667. There are 2 other students living in there." he said. "Okay now go."

They walked out of the office and went to go find the dorm. When they finally found it they knocked. Duncan opened they door. Duncan Quagmire. As soon as Violet saw him she threw herself into him into a hug. She has had a slight crush on him ever since they met. Ok maybe huge.

"Oh my god, Violet, Klaus, and Sunny you're here," he said. Violet finally let go of him.

"Where's Isadora," Klaus asked because he has had a huge crush on her ever since he first saw her.

"Isadora," Duncan shouted.

"I'm coming," she shouted back. "Oh my god." She lunges herself into Klaus like Violet did to Duncan.

"Okay come in," Duncan said.