𝐗𝐕

Alison finally could go home. She gathered all of her belongings and they pushed her out of the gates.

"Holy hell, you don't look any different." Tig spoke. She ran to him and hugged him extremely tightly.

"Thank you, Tiggy." She smiled, sitting on the back of his bike. "Take me home to see my family."

"You know a bunch of shit is happening," Tig said, sitting on his motorcycle. "Tara had a baby last week."

"How's Abel?"

"Always asks where you are," Tig laughed. "We told him you were on vacation." Ali smiled.

"Take me home," she said. "I wanna see how my little Puerto Rican is doing."

-

"She's back!" Chibs yelled, hugging her as she got off the bike.

"I missed you guys so much!" She said. jackson ran over and picked her up by her legs and slung her over his shoulder, walking in the clubhouse.

"Holy shit, she lived!" Bobby joked as Jax set her down.

"We didn't know you were getting out today." Jax said as everyone but Gemma and Juice hugged her.

"Where's mom and Juice?" She asked, looking around.

"No idea," Jax shrugged. But he knew that Gemma was out with Juice looking for a ring for Alison. He loved her with all of his heart and really just needed to marry her. "I haven't seen either of them all day."

She shrugged, "Whatever, I'll see them then, I suppose."

"I need Ali, Tig, Chibs and Clay in the chapel." Jax said, walking into the room. The four followed. "What happened in there?" Jax said seriously.

"One of the guards did it," she opened the cut and pulled the black shirt up to her ribcage. "It's no big deal, it's healed."

"It's a big deal, Alison." Clay said. "Who was he?"

"I don't know, and I don't particularly care, okay?" She said softly. "What have you guys gotten yourself into now?" She said tiredly.

"We'll show you then."

"We're back!" Gemma yelled. Alison ran out to her and hugged her. "Oh my god, when the hell did you get back?" Ali caught a glimpse of Juice and ran over to him, tackling him in a hug.

"Holy shit, well hello to you too," he said, muffled in Alison's hair.

"I missed you so much." She confessed. Juice walked over to the bar and set her on it.

"And I missed you." He said. "What happened in prison?"

"Nothing major," she dismissed. "What happened here?"

"We, uh, got into some shit." Juice told her in a soft voice. She looked at him seriously.

"What shit, Juice?" She queried sternly, not caring if anyone heard her. He put his head down and Ali's face softened. "Juice, please talk to me, I'm not--" Jax raised his voice, interrupting them.

"We're going to warehouse. Allison goes with Juice."

"Was planning on it." She mumbled to herself."

-

"You have thirty packages of cocaine?" She snapped.

"Alison, it's not your call." Clay countered.

"Did you turn into a giant asshole while I was gone? I was in prison because of shit like this. I don't--"

"I don't give a shit, Alison!" Clay shouted. "It's gonna give you money, so just suck it up and sit back." Ali ran her fingers through her hair and walked over to her brother.

"You know what," she said with a sarcastic chuckle, almost in tears. "I want out."