A Night to Remember

The night was still young, so Ray went over to Duke quietly while Betty was busy talking to some of the gas and requested for Duke to play music for the Charleston. Duke agreed. When the music began the people suddenly came alive, grabbing their partner.

            Soon enough everyone was dancing.

            “Get Hot! Get Hot!” One of Betty’s friends, Helen, screamed out to her. This got people rattled up and out broke a dance marathon. The rules were the last one on the dance floor who's still dancing wins. This lasted till 9:45 when the café finally kicked everyone out.

            “We still got fifteen more minutes until I have to drop you back off at your house maybe we could make-out?”Ray said to Betty in his car.

            “Are you Ossified my father would kill me if we got back late? We need to leave now!” Betty argued.

            “Take it you want check.” Ray said sounding a little annoyed.

            “I’m sorry sugie it’s just I don’t want my pop to think less of you than he already does.”

            “I understand Baby. Just remember I want that check in full.”

            “Don’t worry I’ll make sure to give you a little neck. I mean it is the least I can repay you for such a wonderful night out.”

            Ray walked Betty up to her door and she planted a kiss on his cheek. “Night sugar daddy.”

            “Night Baby.”