11

I was in shock. I didn't know what to say to him. I was in complete shock. The  atmosphere in this vehicle was filled with tension.

Even though I had so much of questions to ask him like would jennas be okay? Where is Jenna? Whats going to happen to her stalker and date? What about my other two friends? Where is he taking me?

Something was radiating off him that was dangerous. I didnt want to add more wood to the fire.

He was leaning his elbow on a handle and his face rested on his hand while he was staring outside.

" tell me"  i think i felt the vehicle atmosphere getting ice cold when I heard his voice.

I was shaking in fear now.

" when you went to that alley. What were you thinking?"

Now he looked straight at me making me feel nervous.

No no i should not be like that. I need to be strong.

" its none of your business" i said looking away confidently but i was nervous as hell. " can you  please let me g-"

" On the contrary it is my businesses. You started brawl on my property. Those men was harassing you and one wanted to kill you! And you blindly went into some sort of alley, alone!" He was full on angry.

What did he mean that it was property. We were on the club property. Unless that club belonged to him....

" how stupid are you? Do you not think? What if he hurt you? And you want me to let you go? Where are you going yo go? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GO? YOU CANT EVEN WALK! ON TOP OF THAT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING-"

If someone else scolded me and yelled at me like this I wouldnt have put up with it. But when he did this i felt like i couldn't say anything.

Tears were leaking from my eyes as i looked down.

Why am I even crying? Why do i feel like this?

" if I wasn't there i dont even want to think what would happen to you?" He snapped.

" look im sorry that this happened. My friend was in trouble and i just went. I... I didnt know what else to do. Thank you for your help. " i said all of this while tears were falling out of my eyes.

He is not suppose to affect me this much. Why is he affecting me this much? I feel like i know his from somewhere? He seems so familiar.

He looked at me with angry eyes. I felt like he wanted to tell more but he scoffed and looked away. Maybe cuz i was crying?

" excuse me" i called him in a small voice.  his angry eyes snapped at me. I was still tearing but i had to ask him, " w... where did those guards take my friend?"

He looked away. I thought he was going to ignore me but he replied in a low voice, " my men took all three of your friends home, this time of the night is not safe for 3 drunk girls"

I looked down to my lap, " oh"

I thought about this situation. A complete stranger (a handsome, scary, cold looking, power radiating off him stranger)  just rescued me and Jenna. He then scoops me to his vehicle and scolds me like a child. But gets my friends home safely.  Where is he taking me now.

The tears didnt stop coming from my face. If he wasnt there what would have happen to me and Jenna. I know i could have fought those men... i mean i knocked out one of them.

His mobile rang and he answered it.

" what?  Where are they? Good. Keep an eye on them from afar. What? Take them both to the cells, I'll deal with them when i get back"