Chapter 1-only the beginning

Jennifer knew since she was little that. Mommy had a problem, she just couldn't say nothing because mommy will beat her until her white skin bleed. Jenny need to find a way to tell dad, because mommy had a bad problem.

*Jenny*

I knew that mommy had a problem but I didn't know what it was. I really thought her lips was just white and nose, because we are very light bright. But as I grew up I learn about crack and being a hoe. I seen mommy with alot of guys. She told me "its okay jenny you can do it too". As I thought about it I found myself in a dark room. The most darkest room. I couldn't see until I see a door cracking open. I was very scared I didn't know what to do. The door cracked open very slow.....I still cɷųɭɖŋ't see until the door opened even more wider. I seen a black man walking to me. I said "get away from me or i.. He cut her "you'll what BITCH".

"I got you in my home BITCH your are mine" he yelled to her. Jenny thought to herself how did I get here? Why is I'm here? He look at her she looked so scared he loved the fear in her eyes. He had to get a taste of her. She wondered why he looked at her look that. He told her "to put her head in the pillow".  She wondered why but she did it so she wouldn't get hurt. ....

He then pulled her pants down and took her shirt off. At first she was scared until she thought about her Mɷmmʏ and what exactly she would do. Oh yeah... I know she will takҽ it. ..... He seen she didn't move so he took off her bra and panties. He told her to suck his shit until her mouth couldnt takҽ it. He was very hard so he put it in very slow. She felt a bad ass pain but still took it. He went in slow and slow she moaned and moaned grabbing him harder and harder. He noticed she wasn't moaning loud enough so he went harder and harder making the bed move. She couldn't stop yelling and screaming. After he was done he throw her out his house and told her that's pussy good asf

She was nowhere she remember

She had to find a way home